Saturday, August 18, 2007

Deeply dippy

I took my pills this morning, but the big one stuck sideyways across my throat and the little ones stuck in behind it. I was going shopping and I figured that it would move as I got there. By the time i got to TESCO I figured that It wasn't going to happen! I had to flee in and buy a bottle of juice... drunk the bottle of juice. nothing. still there. The top two pills started to dissolve and I got really bad taste in my mouth. I started to gag, and tried desperately to find something to eat to scrape it down my throat.

I had to flee to the toilet and gagged. Hoping that I could cough them up. I was very very sick. My bottle of water and my cup of tea came up. But the pain was still in theb ottom of my throat. I tidied myself up and washed my face and then I went and did the shopping as fast as I could. And now I'm home and I can still feel the silly pain in my throat. I feel bowf.

No comments:

Post a Comment