Wednesday, September 10, 2008

It's A Beautiful Day

Well that is a bit of an exaggeration.


But.... We are still here, and there seems to be no side effects of the start of the next Big Bang!


But I will keep waiting just in case.










Wee-devil made me happy today. I got an envelope.

This was a GINORMOUS ENVELOPE. Inside my envelope was :

a metro
4 coloured bic pens
1 sticky note book
a disposable fork
6 cup a soups
a note
a book.

Lovely lovely lovely. Made me very happy.

Also made up for the day not ending sooner that I had thought it was going to.

I also got lovely bunch of flowers, from A. just for me being me. Which is also lovely.

So despite the fact that there is a highly strong possibility that the world is going to end today, I'm quite made up with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment