Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Tuesday Tuesday. !

1. where is your significant other?
Sitting at the Dining Table behind me. No one can get on the Computer when I'm competing.

2. your favorite thing?
Sitting at the Dining Table behind me. No one can get on the Computer when I'm competing.

3. your dream last night?
Don't remember dreaming last night, seriously.

4. your goal?
To be happy, that is all I want.

5. your hobby?
Entering Competitions

6. where do you want to be in 6 years?

Here, or a bigger house, with loads of money and a room filled to the roof with competition prizes

7. where were you last night?

Here, entering competitions! ha ha ha ha ha

8. what you're not?

I'm not a petite beautifully mannered woman.

9. one of your wish list items?

to Win A BRAND NEW CAR

10. your pet?

Which one? Tony the Fish, Blue or Thumps the Rabbit? or Beau and Bean the Kits?

11. missing someone?

Nope, Everyone here. I miss Boy most often these days. I have lost him to S.

12. your car?

Is in the Drive behind the car of my loved one.

13. something you're not wearing?

I'm not wearing Socks or Shoes, cause I like being cool, and if my feet are cool, the rest of me follows

14. love someone?

I do, and I mentioned him in 1 and 2 above. Additionally I love Wee-devil because she makes me laugh more than anything else.

15. when is the last time you laughed?

I laugh quite alot. I laughed today, when L nearly barfed after a particularly smelly customer came in. I laughed when I came home at the kits when they ran out in the ran, and then skidded on the floor when they ran out. I laughed when the tutor said boy had all the information in his head, he just struggled to get it out coherently.

16. last time you cried?

Mmmmm this is a good one. I haven't cried for a while. I'm very excited about this, and have just started a conversation with the rest of the family, (excluding Tool, cause she aint here). I can't remember when I last cried, and when I did, it was probably because I was watching a sad film or tv programme. It's very rare that I have cried recently for anything that has made ME particularly SAD. Ooooo I remember a day I cried at work. But I think that was maybe a year ago, I was particularly stressed, and feeling incapable! Those days are very few and far between. If I was to think back to 5 years ago -there was barely a day I didn't cry. I used to cry driving to work, with terror, and cry coming home with relief.

17. favorite past time?

Entering Competitions or sleeping. I love Sleeping.

18. are you a hater or a lover?

I'm A LOVER.

19. any vices?

Annoying my Son. ha ha ha - Myhusband does that too. We are annoying him right now, by making him repeat everything he had already told us. His tone is becoming increasinly annoyed.

20. favorite meme other than Sunday Stealing?
I like the Friday 5. www.friday5.org, when it isn't too Americanised for me. Sometimes I don't even recognise the words!

No comments:

Post a Comment