Sunday Stealing: The Heaven Eleven Meme
1. If you could live in any other time period, which would you pick? Oh god. There are so many pro's and con's to this answer. I'd love to be able to try out all the different time periods, but my biggest concern as always is toilet facilities. I'm not big on shit hole digging.
2. What is your favorite topic to write on your blog other than a meme?
Anger. I love to let rip on problems/ customer services / anything that annoys me - see www.blipfoto.com/dogwithnobrain for TODAY's rant!
3. What are some traits that you admire in a lover? Kindness, Gentleness, Ability to laugh, dare I fart in bed!
4. Could you adjust to life in another country? Oh yes, indeedy. Especially if that Other Country, were Englerland, France, or Greece.
5. If you could study anything, what would it be? Psychology. I did for a little while, - An introductory course, with the intention of going on further with it, but to be honest, thinking about thinking about things, did my head in.
6. What is your favorite possession that cost less than $15? three sheets of A3 yellow paper, stuck together with tape, and pictures stuck to it that my daughter made for me. I cried when she gave it to me.
7. Which color do you wear most often? Black? Blue? Red? Not white, cause my bum looks big in that.
8. What has been your “theme song”, or favorite song this summer? CeeLoo Green, F*&K YU
9. What's the most romantic thing that's ever been said to you?
"You have no idea; I love you".
10. What would be your dream birthday cake? Baked Vanilla Cheesecake with a liberal helping of Toffee Fudge Sauce!
11. What is the coolest thing you’ve ever done? Jees. My life is so full of cool, I can't say just one thing..... Got married, Had a baby, had another baby, Flown in a hot air balloon. Sung Kareoke in front of 50 French people and getting them to all sing along. Flown in a little plane over the top of my house. Walked out a job and left a letter for the director in the "in box", as I left, telling him what I thought about his skanky office.