1. What is your favorite written work of horror fiction?
2. What is your favorite work of science fiction/fantasy?
Crosstitch. yeah I know not what you were looking for!
3. Who is your favorite monster?
The big blue one out of Monsters Inc.
4. What is your favorite Horror movie?
Don't do horror.
5. What horror movie gives you the most chills?
6. What character from any horror film would you most like to play?
Nicole Kidman's character in The Others.
7. Freddy or Jason?
Neither.... got thrown out of pictures at both of them, for complaining loudly that people should be allowed to make such awfulness
8. What is your favorite Halloween treat?
9. Ghosts or goblins?
10. Friendly-faced jack-o'-lantern or scary one?
neither - They both have come from scarey seeded object. I hate SEEDS
11. What is your scariest encounter with the paranormal?
I have had several. Flat in Edinburgh, Toilets, in Glasgow, Office in Ayrshire.... Which One Intrigues you most?
12. Do you believe in ghosts? Why or why not?
Yes, Seen them, felt them.
13. Would you rather be a zombie, alien, or psycho?
Pyscho... think I maybe half way there already.
14. Favorite Halloween costume?
Dead Jessie (From Toy Story)
15. Best thing about Halloween?
Honestly? Nothing.... Drives me insane.
16. Person in your family who most likes Halloween (not counting yourself)?
17. Are you superstitious?
18. Share an unusual Halloween story.
Ghost, spooky, whooooooooooo.
19. What did you do for Halloween as a kid?
Guising round neighbours..... same as USA Trick or Treating, except we didn't demand sweets for menaces, we danced, or sung, or told jokes in exchange.
20. What's the best Halloween party that you've attended?
Bible Class! I went as Sexy St Trinians, and nearly killed Bible Class teacher! ha ha ha
What’s your favorite romantic comedy film? Bridget Jones
What’s your favorite animated Disney movie?
The Lion King, or Little Mermaid, Or
What’s your favorite non-Disney movie musical?
Damn, I was going to say High School... But that is Disney... Erm, let me think...Hair Spray.... And I seriously amn't going down the Zac Efron route here, I have 15 year old daughter and am merely influenced by her watching habits!
What’s your favorite stranger-in-a-strange-land / fish-out-of-water movie? Starman
This profile pic (dogwithnobrain) is the original dogwithnobrain, my facebook profile pic, was drawn of me by my friendly, Wee Devil, who I love.
3. Can you play Guitar Hero?
Is he Good Looking?
4. Name someone who made you laugh today. What was it about?
My son made me laugh - he says the worst things to my mum and then qualifies it by saying "i love you gran". He is a cheeky sod, and needs a kick up his arse.
5. How late did you stay up last night and why?
9 pm. I was slightly plished from Drinking Cosmos followed by real ale, was actually feeling like shit. My daughter was pissed at us for being drunk, and staying out, and my husband and son were winding her up. It was easier to go to bed and ignore it all.
6. If you could move somewhere else where would you and why? A remote island, because i like no noise, and the sea, and the wind and being alone.
7. Ever been kissed under fireworks? Yes, I have fireworks, everytime my husband kisses me. And I demand kisses, whenever we are out together.
8. Which of your friends lives closest to you?
Wee-Devil lives in my heart.
9. Do you believe ex's can be friends? With benefits? Ha ha ha - not with a husband like me. Jealously isn't a word is a threat.
10. Do you like Dr. Pepper?
11. When was the last time you cried really hard? Really hard as opposed to just sniveling?
Last Sunday, watching Allie McBeal. I hadn't watched an episode for ever, and decided a bit of light relief was in order. 15 minutes later, bawling my eyes out, - it was the episode where Billy died.
12. Who was the last person you took a picture of? Hmm, it would be seagirls. I like Seagirls. Well actually I don't like seagirls, but I like taking pictures of them. they make me laugh.
13. Was yesterday better than today? Why? Yesterday has only just started, but each day is better than the last because new things happen all the time.
14. Can you live a day without TV? yes, easily.
15. Are you upset about anything now? My nose exploding every time I try to type. I can't see the keyboard and I have to clench my pelvic floor muscles really tightly because I might have an accident.
16. Do you think relationships are ever really worth it? Yes, my relationship with my husband is the Best thing in my life. And we got our two fantastic kids out of it.
17. Are you a bad influence? When? I might encourage people to be a bit bad, but not very bad.
18. Night out or night in? Night in and Night out. I like a wee night out here and there, like last night. I don't do it often, but expect to have a nice time when I do.
19. What items could you not go without during the day?
my Iphone. I live for my iphone now.
20. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital? Hmmm. Me. I was in hospital last month for my lip. Before that...... jees. Nunk?
21. What does the last text message in your inbox say? Lands End, New Autumn Styles
22. How do you feel about your life right now? Quite Quite Content
23. Do you hate anyone? As they say, "hate is a strong word", But there are people who I am annoyed by frequently to the point where I think I might hate them, and then I think, why be so riled by someone, just don't think about them.
24. If we were to look in your Facebook inbox, what would we find? My beautiful picture drawn by Wee-Devil.Emails from Bloggers, Nothing spectacular.
25. Say you were given a drug test right now, would you pass? Yes
26. Has anyone ever called you perfect before?
27. What song is stuck in your head? Stuck in a Moment - u2, only because you used the word "stuck"
28. Someone knocks on your window at 2 a.m., whom do you want it to be? not a burglar, or the police.
29. Do you (or did you) want to have grandkids before you’re 50? No. Please god no,.I only have 5 years to go - (SHIT HOW DID THAT HAPPEN), and my kids have too much to do before then.
30. Tell us your Saturday night. Wait for kids to appear, strictly / xfactor / computer / bed.
31. Do you think too much or too little? Too Much, my brain is big, and I have much to think about
Which of your stories have you probably told the greatest number of times to the most people? A story of my husband's family. Is truly terrible but totally hysterical at the same time. I can't put it down here, because it would cause terrible offence to people, despite the fact it is a true story.
What’s a story someone else often tells about you, much to your chagrin? My Mum constantly feels the need to tell the world about the first time I pee'd in a potty. It was in a lay-by on route to somewhere! I don't know that this says as much about me, as it does about my parent's parenting. There is a photo, and If I can remember where I put it I will be putting it up.
What oft-told story from a chapter in your life seems to be remembered differently by different people who were there? Most stories of my life recounted by my mother are completely different that I remember them. Thankfully the ones which include my husband appear to be the same for him, as they were for me, and not the way my mother remembers!
What are some of the details, without retelling the whole story, of a story you’ve told often but never to your parents? Beach, Tent, Sausages, Boiling Water....
What song would be an appropriate soundtrack to the story of your most embarrassing One That goes, "running back, fast, as I can. oooh I'm running back.... But I have not a scooby who sings it.