Sunday, October 04, 2009

Sunday Stealing - I made it on the Sunday! Way HaY!

1. What was the last thing you put in your mouth?
The rim of the coffee cup I was drinking from.

2. Where was your profile picture taken?

This profile pic (dogwithnobrain) is the original dogwithnobrain, my facebook profile pic, was drawn of me by my friendly, Wee Devil, who I love.

3. Can you play Guitar Hero?

Is he Good Looking?

4. Name someone who made you laugh today. What was it about?

My son made me laugh - he says the worst things to my mum and then qualifies it by saying "i love you gran". He is a cheeky sod, and needs a kick up his arse.

5. How late did you stay up last night and why?

9 pm.  I was slightly plished from Drinking Cosmos followed by real ale, was actually feeling like shit. My daughter was pissed at us for being drunk, and staying out, and my husband and son were winding her up. It was easier to go to bed and ignore it all.

6. If you could move somewhere else where would you and why?
A remote island, because i like no noise, and the sea, and the wind and being alone. 
 
7. Ever been kissed under fireworks?
Yes, I have fireworks, everytime my husband kisses me.  And I demand kisses, whenever we are out together.

 
8. Which of your friends lives closest to you?
Wee-Devil lives in my heart.

9. Do you believe ex's can be friends? With benefits?
Ha ha ha - not with a husband like me. Jealously isn't a word is a threat.

 
10. Do you like Dr. Pepper?

Nope.
 
11. When was the last time you cried really hard? Really hard as opposed to just sniveling? 
Last Sunday, watching Allie McBeal. I hadn't watched an episode for ever, and decided a bit of light relief was in order. 15 minutes later, bawling my eyes out, - it was the episode where Billy died.

12. Who was the last person you took a picture of?
Hmm, it would be seagirls. I like Seagirls. Well actually I don't like seagirls, but I like taking pictures of them. they make me laugh. 

13. Was yesterday better than today? Why?
Yesterday has only just started, but each day is better than the last because new things happen all the time. 

14. Can you live a day without TV?
yes, easily. 

15. Are you upset about anything now?
My nose exploding every time I try to type.  I can't see the keyboard and I have to clench my pelvic floor muscles really tightly because I might have an accident.

16. Do you think relationships are ever really worth it?
Yes, my relationship with my husband is the Best thing in my life. And we got our two fantastic kids out of it. 

17. Are you a bad influence?
When?  I might encourage people to be a bit bad, but not very bad.


18. Night out or night in?
Night in and Night out. I like a wee night out here and there, like last night. I don't do it often, but expect to have a nice time when I do.


19. What items could you not go without during the day?
my Iphone. I live for my iphone now.


20. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital?
Hmmm. Me.  I was in hospital last month for my lip. Before that...... jees. Nunk?


21. What does the last text message in your inbox say?
Lands End, New Autumn Styles

22. How do you feel about your life right now?
Quite Quite Content

23. Do you hate anyone?
As they say, "hate is a strong word", But there are people who I am annoyed by frequently to the point where I think I might hate them, and then I think, why be so riled by someone, just don't think about them. 

24. If we were to look in your Facebook inbox, what would we find?
My beautiful picture drawn by Wee-Devil.Emails from Bloggers, Nothing spectacular.


25. Say you were given a drug test right now, would you pass?
Yes

26. Has anyone ever called you perfect before?
 
Yes

27. What song is stuck in your head?
Stuck in a Moment - u2, only because you used the word "stuck"

28. Someone knocks on your window at 2 a.m., whom do you want it to be?
not a burglar, or the police.

29. Do you (or did you) want to have grandkids before you’re 50?
No. Please god no,.I only have 5 years to go - (SHIT HOW DID THAT HAPPEN), and my kids have too much to do before then.


30. Tell us your Saturday night.
Wait for kids to appear, strictly / xfactor / computer / bed.


31. Do you think too much or too little?
Too Much, my brain is big, and I have much to think about

32. Do you smile a lot?
a great deal. It is one of my favourite pastimes.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment