Stolen from: My Random Randomness
1. If you were trapped in a room with the person who asked this for 24 hours, what would you do? The answer cannot be romantic or sexual. This confuses me somewhat... Which person? Bud ? Alli's from Randomness? What would I do with anyone trapped in a room for 24 hours... probably ask them if I could borrow their lap so that I could sleep. I like sleeping, and if I was trapped - no better way to pass the time than sleeping.
2. If you could learn any language instantly, what would it be? Spanish, no French, no Greek, No Spanish, No French, No Greek. I'd like to speak all these languagses equally, can't decided which one I would like to be competent in immediately - I did think I was quite good at French, but after our holiday in France, I know that I'm not. Even the best English speaking French couldn't understand me.
3. If you could only read one book for the rest of your life, what would it be? Mmmm Tough choice. I could go Dreamy and say "The Alchemist by Paolo Coehlo" , or I could go entertaining and though provoking, "All Fun and Games Until somebody looses an eye", by Christopher Brookmyre.
4. Favorite song lyric? And I'll be loving you, Always.... Hold Me now... Last night when you were crying, i felt that I was dying. True love will never allow it...With or without you.... You can tell my mood today eh?
5. Favorite album? Love, Aztec Camera
6. Which time of day would you say is best for you work-wise? Between 11 and 3. I'm waking up before, and settling down for the evening after.
7. Favorite city that you’ve visited? Edinburgh. Always. I love Edinburgh.
8. Favorite city that you haven’t visited? This question is an oxymoron. How can it be a favourite city, if I haven't visited it? Nonsense. You have favourites because you experience them, if I haven't experienced it, I can't favourite it. I think I might like Moscow, but I wouldn't say it is my favourite city, because I've never been there.
9. If you could donate $10,000 to charity, what charity would you pick? One that loves animals. Pandas, dogs, cats. If I wasn't married I would be cat / dog lady.
10. What is one book you wish you could get all your friends to read? See the two books above. I'd read them forever, and I wish everyone else would.
11. What is one movie you wish you could get all your friends to watch? Dogma. Everyone has seen Shawshank Redemption.
12. What do you think people assume about you from first glance? Frumpy Housewife.
13. If you could play any musical instrument, what would it be? Cello.
14. What is your favorite item of clothing? Loose Tees
15. Who was your first follower on your blog? Do they still follow you? Hmm, I have another blog - a daily one, HttP://www.blipfoto.com/dogwithnobrain One of my first followers died, others - (I have been "Blipping" for five years, are some of my best friends now.
16. If you could create one thing, what would it be? A beautiful piece of yarn work. I crochet and knit furiously, but it's all very second rate.
17. Favorite superhero? Clark Kent. Not a mistake, I prefer Clark to Superman. he's my type of man,. quiet, unassuming, gentleman, perfect.
18. If you were to write an autobiography, what would you title it? Diazepam Daze. See, I didn't even have to think - already in the process.
19. If you were to have a band, what would you call it? Diazepam Daze. Why waste it, I'll never publish.
20. What is your favorite card/board game? Scrabble. I adore Scrabble. I have to blackmail my husband to play with me. And I cheat.
21. What was the first IM service you used? Who was the first person you talked to on it? AOL Chat. Jemimi, a French Chap called Eric. You just used to browse and find people and chat. I practised my poor french on him before my first french holiday. He agreed it was bad, but said it was understandable. It must have gotten worse.
22. If you could give a friendly hug to any one person, who would it be? Cannot be your romantic/sexual partner if you have one. I am happy to hug anyone, except if they look particularly smelly, or dirty. I'm not OCD, but once, I hugged someone I had spoken to on line and on telephone often, and felt drawn to hug them tight (despite how they looked), I felt like I needed a shower for ages after.
23. Have you ever won any sort of contests? What kind? I have won loads of competitions - I spent about six months entering at least 50 competitions a day. That works, it really does, you just enter and enter. And you win.
24. Who was the last person you hugged? Cannot be your romantic/sexual partner if you have one. Hmmm, Mo. . Mo... I hugged Mo at work. I love Mo and hug her frequently. We support each other with Hugs.
25. If you could be skilled in any one activity, what would it be? Cannot be romantic or sexual. Why is everything about sex?? Not everything is about Sex. Skilled in one activity. I'd like to be really good at knitting, I'm seriously not, but I do love the feel of yarn between my fingers and NO that isn't sexual or romantic.