Sunday, December 04, 2011

Saturday 9


1. “Everybody lies. But it's alright because nobody listens.” is one of Bud's Law's. What do you lie about?  My Age.  I always lie about my age.  But that is a joke to me.  Not a bad lie.

2. When you purchase a DVD, what besides the the movie itself, what do you enjoy the most? Is it the director's commentary, the deleted scenes, the bloopers or the behind-the-scenes documentary?   Mmm, I don't tend to watch anything - but probably the bloopers.  I like the bloopers.

3. What would you most like to accomplish before the year is over?   I would like to comit to tightening up my belly.!

4. What is your current percentage of online shopping? Is it going to be more this year than last?  All of my shopping, excluding food shopping.... is done on line. I hate shops.

5. What's left to do at your place (or where you are going)? Is the tree up? ...or maybe you're just happy you found that fave Christmas coffee mug and are calling that good?   ha ha ha h   Hmm, Have done NOTHING for Christmas yet.  I was considering a little stealth decorating, to make my daughter happy.... but not yet.

6. If you could get worry free, cost free plastic surgery, would you? If yes, where?  Yes.  Tummy tuck.  My belly has swung free since I was about 20!

7. Do you think the child you were growing up, would like the adult you've become?  yes.  I am the person that I wanted to be growing up. I would like myself.

8. What will you miss about 2011?  I will mis 2011 only for all the fun and laughter.  I will not miss 2011, because it was an odd number, and I don't like odd numbers.

9. What is something you'd love to see invented?   Those things in Star Trek, where you Beam me up ..... Jees the time that could save.

No comments:

Post a Comment