Sunday, October 20, 2013

What was your first alcoholic drink?    Hmmmm  Advocat! New Years.  Advocat watered down with lemonade.

What was your first job?   Pan washer in a restaurant.  Then I got promoted to dish water, then starter  maker

What was your first car?   A Blue Suzuki two seater. It was a fikking disaster from start to finish.

What was your first mobile phone?   A nokia brick. I loved it, with Snake.

What is your first proper memory?   Being inside my pram, being pushed by my Aunty and my Gran.  Past the Gas Works at Barassie. 

Who was your first teacher?   I had a Miss Griffiths as a nursery teacher who ran a "nursery" in her house.

Which fictional character do you wish was real?   Iron Man.  Schexy

Where did you go on your first ride on an airplane?   When I was 8 to Jersey

Who was your first best friend?   J across the road. We were friends for years.  Now I can see her house frommy front room, and we don't even acknowledge each other. 

What was your first detention for?   A squeaky cow in History.

What's your strongest sense?   My heart. 

Who was your first kiss?  A chap called John, my sister sent him to me when I was 10...10  can you believe??  

What was the first film you remember seeing at the cinema?   Bambi

What's the largest amount of money you've ever won?  £100

What's the largest amount of money you've spent in one spree?  Not that much.

If you had a warning label, what would yours say?    Mental.

Have you ever got sweet revenge on anyone?   Yes. Karma's a bitch.

 Have you ever been to a live concert?   Yah.  Several.  Erm... Starting with Lulu, Slik, Simple Minds, ABC, Thomson Twins, U2, Sade, Euthyrmics, Cult, China Crisis, New Order, .... 

Have you ever been to see stand up comedy?   Yah,  Bloody funny, but bloody scary.

Have you ever needed stitches?  Yeah, but surgical. Not accidental.

No comments:

Post a Comment