Thursday, November 07, 2013

Sorrow, Sorrow, Sorrow, Sorrow.....

The tumbleweed rolls, with a right lean, across the ethernet. 

Comments normally frequent are hesitant.   


Regular and constant companions on the web have disappeared.   

With a few strokes of the keyboard, I have alienated myself, and made myself feel bad, for being me. 

Blogging is supposed to be an outlet. A vent for emotions and feelings.   

I spoke, albeit in general, about my "episodes"; how medication helps me keep a balance; but how, more than anything, a cuddle and a touch of the hand from my other half does the rest.  

That is basically all I said.  But i've left people embarrassed and unsure what to say to me. 

Bollocks. 

I got to go back to hiding. 


2 comments:

  1. no you don't have to go back to hiding. i can't believe BLOGLOVIN hasn't been sending me your posts! blogs are to vent... and vent all you want. i'm around if you need an ear or a shoulder. come see me at my blog or PM me on FB. the holidays are coming. DO NOT GO INTO HIDING. hang in there. i'm sending hugs and smiles :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Venting is one of the most common parts of blogging! Vent away! Sheesh, Don't go into hiding, please? I have FB and ME, and some days it's tiring to just breathe!

    ReplyDelete