Friday, July 09, 2010

I want the Happy Ever After......

Friday 5  : Read, Copy and Answer, and Link back to Friday5.org


In the fairy tale of your life, who is the knight in shining armor?
My beloved, my husband. He is my knight, and always, always protects me and saves me, and always loves me.  Totally. 

In the fairy tale of your life, who is the evil villain?
The Bank Statements.  There is never enough money for everything.

In the fairy tale of your life, who is the loyal, comedic sidekick?My Kids.  Both of them.  They are the sunshine in my heart. They make me smile when no one else can.  They are funny and beautiful and fill my heart.


In the fairy tale of your life, what comes right after “Once upon a time…?”
The girl met her Sailor, and he came back.  And they lived, happily ever after.
 
In the fairy tale of your life, who is the fairy godmother?
My Mum, who always has the answers and the solutions to what might appear to be the worst nightmare. 

Thanks for participating, and have a happily ever after weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment