Sunday, June 08, 2014

Sunday Stealing.... Oh Yeah.



From Survey Haven:

1. What was the highlight of your week?  Oh lots of highlights.  New Baby for a friend. Month End completed in 5 days. 

2. Whose car were you in last? Mine – Gordon, the White one. Roger, the Brown one isn’t really going.

3. When is the next time you will kiss someone?   In about 2 minutes. I demand kisses from my husband quite frantically.

4. What color shirt are you wearing?   Black. Today, I am mostly Gothic.

5. How long is your hair?   Short. Most people would say.  I think it is long.  I like an inch all over kind of doo.  My husband says “No”.

6. Are you good looking?   Exceptionally; if you like heavy, ugly birds.

7. Last movie you watched?   Last Passenger. – Dougray Scott

8. Who were you with?    My husband (He features heavily in my life)

9. Last thing you ate?   Scone, with strawberry jam and clotted cream

10. Last thing you drank?   Cup of coffee.

11. When was the last time you had your heart broken?   It would depend.  If you mean broken as in hurt so much I thought it would never heal.  It would be when my dad died, when I was 21.    If it was when my kids were so hurt, that I thought I would have to kill someone to drive out the hurt,  not too many times.  If it was love?  I don’t think I have been heartbroken over love.  I think my pride was broken more than anything – I still love the only one who could break my heart in love.

12. Who came over last?   Me mam

13. Are you happy right now?   Yes, I am.

14. What did you say last?   Where are you?   Are you okay?   (Husband disappeared into the attic  Always wise to check up and make sure he is okay.)

15. Where is your phone?   Sitting beside me.  Thank you for asking.

16. What color are your eyes?   Green / Blue / Brown.  Every colour possible  except pink.

17. Are you left-handed?   Nope.

18. Spell your name without vowels: HLN

19. Do you have any pets?  Yes, we have two cats, Bean and Beau… AKA Killer and Fats.

20. Favorite Vacation?   France, Le Grand Francais… Tres Beaucoupe

21. What do you dislike currently?   I dislike …. That weekends are only 2 days long

22. What are you listening to?   The sound of the wind banging the blinds on the back door which is open to air the house.

23. If you could have one thing right now what would it be?   New double glazing, a patio and a rocker.

24. What is your favorite scent?   Currently DKNY Pure.

25. Who makes you happiest?   My family

26. What were you doing at midnight last night?  Watching the TV.   England were playing

27. When is your birthday?     It’s just passed.

28. Who has the same phone as you?   My daughter.

29. Last time you went swimming in a pool?   Hmmm, hmmm, quite a while ago – last year I think.  I was swimming in a local health centre, but to be honest – it felt like swimming through other people’s body fat.


5 comments:

  1. heee! i dislike that weekends are only 2 days long, as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last comment about the pool ... very imagey, lol. Happy belated birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated birthday. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your answer to #11. A lot of people put different ways to have your heart broken that I didn't think of.

    ReplyDelete