Tuesday, September 01, 2015

A Stitch In time

I just finished my latest "project".   I crocheted a baby jacket for my Baby  who is 21 ! 

She was enjoying the look and feel of the little baby jackets I was making for friends new babies, and said "if you could make me one like this, I would love it and wear it.   Challenge!

So over the last 3 or 4 weeks, I have been crocheting like crazy woman.  I had to re-do one sleeve 4 times. Too short, too tight, too baggy, too long.  Finally - they match.   

New Project Now : Spring blanket.  Multi-coloured flowers, in white border.  

I cannot wait to get started about it!.  I have to wait though, 

I broke my very favourite crochet hook - I have to wait on a new one arriving.  Symfonie crochet hooks seem to melt to my fingers. I love them. 

Even my previously much looked beech hooks have been lain to one side - they just don't seem to have the flex and feel of the Symfonie.

Imagine having a box like this.  If I carry on snapping hooks, or dropping them down plug holes (Don't ask) ... I'd be as cheap to buy this :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment