Sunday, September 20, 2015

Sunday Stealing



Do you have a sensitive gag reflex?   Yah. So much so, that the dentist asking me to open my mouth is enough to kick it in.
Where are you the most ticklish? Most of my body, but feet - typical
What was the last situation to upset you?    This afternoon, when I bashed my head on the stair cupboard, which made me roll back on my knee, (which is sore), and drop down on my hand, (which is also sore) and I got completely upset about my aches and pains, (and age)
Have you ever had an online argument?    Yes, which enticed me to mute my opinions on line, and block anyone who disagrees with the minimalist view I might post. 
Do you like to listen to music while filling out surveys (memes)?   nah - i like a clear head.
How long do you spend on the phone each day, on average?    No time at all. I don't like talking to people;
Is anything in your hair right now, like gel, hairspray, etc.?  Not a thing. I like free hair.
When was the last time you were up before the sun? Do you like wearing sunglasses? Why or why not?    No - Sunglasses make me close my eyes. 
Last show you watched?  2012.  The film with John Cusack
Next vacation you’re going on? Hopefully USA to see our Son
Do you regret doing anything you’ve done this week?   Nah,, never regret anything
Last night you felt?   Happy
What are you wearing right now?  Leggings and a tee
Have you ever kissed underneath the stars?  Yes, lots
What are you doing now?   Watching TV see Above (John Cusack)
What plans do you have for tonight?    Bed.
What’s the very first thing you do when you wake up, other than breathe?    Groan
Do you like reading?    Yes
Do you ever think about stuff and start crying?   Yes, frequently
Have you ever kicked a vending machine?  Yes ha ha a
Do people consider you smart?  Yes, I am.  and modest
Have you ever stayed online for a very long time waiting for someone?  no. pft. I have real relationships
Do you tend to be aware of what is going on around you?   yes, over-aware, and maybe uber sensitive
How much money did you spend yesterday?    70 on shopping (quite a lot of which Tooli took away with her)
Is there anything in your past that you’d like to try again?  Balloon Flight

1 comment:

  1. I took a hot air balloon ride once. It was so much fun! I would love to do it again. :)

    ReplyDelete