Saturday, November 07, 2015

Sunday Stealing

From Love me Some Surveys  For Sunday Stealing


Is there anyone else in the room with you atm? What are they doing?  Yar, my other half.  He has just gotten up to make me a cuppa tea :-) 



Do you show your teeth when you smile, or do you prefer smiling with your lips closed?   I smile with my teeth. But I have a wonky overbite, and people think I am doing a kid-on smile.  I like smiling. Smiling is good. 


Would you rather be told the truth, even if it isn’t what you want to hear?  Yes, always. Except "You're a fat arse".   I hate lies. 



What is something that you plan to buy, as soon as you’ve saved up the money for it?  Double glazing, new kitchen, trip to America, trip to Santorini in Greece.   Pleasurable things. 



Do you play Sudoku?   No. I have no brain.  See photo above.  I prefer word Searches.  My Daughter is immense at Suduko.   Is very, very clever. 



 Have you ever had a migraine?   Oh god, yes. I suffered horrifically from Migraines.  At least once or twice a month. And then I discovered that medication I had been taking for something else, had actually been causing it. Since I stopped taking that medication I have had two.  Only two in a whole year. 



What was the last book you read for pleasure?  Midwinter of the Spirit by Phil Rickman, and The Alchemist by Paolo Coehlo. ( I read that one over and over) and The Sacred Art of Stealing by Christopher Brookmyre.  I have several books on the go at once :-) 


What was the last item of clothing you purchased for yourself?  A blouse type top. Joe Brown make.  They are a bit quirky and messy. Like me. 



Your first serious relationship, do you still talk to him/her? My first serious relationship.  No. It was a first relationship for a reason, it wasn't going to be my last :-)    Who would I say it was.... hmmm. I don't even think nah, I'm not going to consider it. Messy, messy


Who is the last person you texted?   My mate K.  we have an on-going textual relationship at the weekend. 



How close is your family?   My little family unit, of four of us, is very close.  My extended family  - not so much.   But even then, my little family unit - One is 75 miles away, one is 3500 miles away, but I still consider them close :-) 


Is there anything too serious to be joked about?   Nothing.  I cannot stand political correctness.   Last week, there was a woman who was suing, heck, the whole work for telling a joke about a Sikh.   She wanted the joke banned.  The crazy stupid thing was, I had never heard the joke told as about a Sikh, I've heard it told about Irish, Scottish, Glaswegians, Canadians, Australians, but never a Sikh. I don't think it was even that funny.   But she  was making it a bigger deal than it was.  Arse. 


Do you like to understand and have good knowledge of things?  I do. But there are some things I don't understand.  Like, electronics.   I work in an electronic manufacturer and designer. I have NO IDEA WHAT they do. ha ha ha. When someone phones and asks, I have to ALWAYS pass them to someone else.   They have tried to explain it to me, but my head puts up barriers. 

 
What is worse? Back pain or shoulder pain?   Shoulder.  Shoulder pain is excoriating.  EXCRUCIATING


Have you ever almost fallen off of something high off the ground?  hmmmm, No. I don't go high off the ground. Ever.


What’s one fruit you love in drinks?  Pineapple. and  Coconut. :-) 


What is something simple that you’re afraid of?  Tomatoes.  Don't laugh.  Serious phobia.  My husband and I were contemplating how we could make a Nigella thing today, and I couldn't cope with the prospect of the EVIL TAEMATAES. 


Has this weekend been good?   It's been lovely.    Thank you for asking. :-) 


 How much time do you take to get ready in the morning?   thirty minutes.   No more no less. 


 Last movie you watched in theaters and with whom?    Spectre,  with my beloved :-) On thursday.   I almost fell asleep in the theatre. 

3 comments:

  1. Loved your answers. Thanks for making me smile this morning. I went more serious this week...what was up with that??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your crown. Seriously, I want one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cruel truths are not so good, I suppose. Lol.. And your crown suits you! I hope you wear it often, especially when telling the nekkid truth to an underling. heehee

    ReplyDelete