1. Which state do you consider to be the most boring state? : Not American, can't really comment on States. However my son is in Mount Olive, in North Carolina, and I know for sure North Carolina is not.
2. If any chef from the Food Network (or any well known chef) could cater your wedding, who would it be? I would have Nigella cater. My husband calls her "Porn Cooking", it would be my wedding gift to him.
3. What's the last thing you ate that was red? I don't do red food. Too close to EVIL TAEMATAES
4. Have you ever questioned the sexuality orientation of a close friend? Yes. And she is still pretending she is straight.
5. Everyone loses a friend after some big fight. Tell us about one. The one above. With the sexual orientation problem. She warned me off "befriending" her latest boyfriend, and when I did...... all hell broke loose.
6. Have you ever washed an iPod or mp3 player in the washing machine? No.
7. Have you ever screamed / yelled angrily at a boss? Yes indeedy. More than once. I am a bitch when crossed.
8. Have you ever cried yourself to sleep? Oh Yes indeedy. My husband was in the Navy and I spent many a lonely night howling, wishing he was back in bed beside me.
9. Have you ever regretted being in a relationship with someone? Nope.
10. Have you ever acted like you understood something when you didn't have a clue? Yes. Frequently - See No 4 and 5 above. Another planet springs to mind, and sometimes you just couldn't see where she was coming from.
11. Have you ever thought someone must have been insane? If yes, tell us something about the person. Yes. No 4, 5 and 10 above.
12. Have you ever pretended to be younger than what you are? Always. My best one, was being 37, and a colleague actually believed I was 28. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. I still relish the day that I pointed out to her, that I had "celebrated 28 for the three years she had known me.
13. Back in the day, did you ever cry because you were turned down for a date? No. I didn't ask people out.
14. Have you ever (or your significant other) had a pregnancy scare? Yes indeedy. Still no explanation for it. It came, and went, Nothing there.
15. Have you ever pretended to like someone when you didn't? Yes, Frequently.