Friday, May 27, 2011

What puts you in a creative mood? 

Glass beads are doing it for me today. I wanna make glass beads. I've seen the blow torch and I think it would be brilliant!


What puts you in a silly mood?   Lurve puts me in a funny mood


What puts you in a contemplative mood?
The sky. Look at the sky.  Is beautiful. It makes me think about the reason for everything, which then gets me confused, because I can't work it out. 


What puts you in a competitive mood?
 Someone offering to do something that I usually do, I wanna instantly do it myself, and prove that my way is best.


If you’d call yourself a talkative person, what puts you in a quiet mood? If you’d call yourself a quiet person, what puts you in a talkative mood?  I have a chemical imbalance in my head.  Normally, pretty balanced, but off kilter, I go one way or the other.....

No comments:

Post a Comment