1. Last movie you saw in a theater? Shamefully, Harry Potter, The first part of the last one. I hate cinemas.... Well I hate the people in Cinemas. I love cinemas, I just hate there being other people than me in them.
2. What book are you reading? My Bookywook By Russell Brand. Well I say read. I read the first Chapter yesterday. I also read the first 4 chapters of a ghost story, and I'm 1/8th of the way through another book. I can't sit still long enough these days to read for very long. My mind isn't calm enough.
3. Favorite board game? Scrabble. Am pretty rubbish at it, but don't give in, never surrender. My mum bought me a "Scrabble Cheat" book, so that I at least stood a chance sometimes.
4. Favorite magazine? It has changed recently to Prima. Although I was reading Primas which were about 2 years old. They have recipes, tips and clothes patterns inside them. I love them.
5. Favorite smells? Issy Mayake L'eau D'issy; DKNY Pure; Viktor and Rolph Flowerbomb; Cut Grass, bonfires. My husband's neck as I snuzzle in at night.
6. Favorite sounds? Meesak. Loud, bumping meesak. Currently CeeLoo. And always, Roddy Frame!
7. Worst feeling in the world?
Stinky Migraine. I suffer quite frequently. Not nice.
8. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up?
What day is it?
9. Favorite fast food place? I had to think about this, and in reality, I don't think I have one. There used to be a Spaghetti House in Glasgow or the Italian in Dunfermline who let us carry out (fellow restauranteurs are quite obliging), I loved sitting eating my creamy pastas at home, out of silver tubs, after a long hard day on my feet.
10. What’s under your bed? Boy's exercise thingy. Too big for any other room, after we moved Tooli into his room when he moved to Yank City.
11. Finish this statement. “If I had lot of money I’d….? Buy my son a flat in Mount Olive, my daughter a flat in Cambridge, and I'd take my honey to a desert Island, Mystique.... Is it still about? Or the one that Richard Branson owns! Again - Don't like people.
12. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal?
I would never refer to my husband as either stuffed, nor an animal.
13. Storms – cool or scary? Cool. the coolest. I would love to be a storm chaser, if I could be sure I'd find a bridge to hide under when it swept over the top.
14. Favorite drink? Now there's a question. Wild Turkey? Jack Daniels? Strawberry Cosmo - but only when drunk in the bar at Lido? Cup of tea? cup of Coffee? Cool glass of milk. Jack D and Ginger Ale I say!
15. Finish this statement, “If I had the time I would….”? Go to a health spa and be forced to loose loads of weight and get fit.
16 If you had to dye your hair another color, what would be your choice?
A Natural brown. My normal, young hair was reddish brown. Now, I am scared that if I stopped dying it, it would be grey, all over.
17. Favorite place to relax? Anywhere that I can place my head on one side and sleep. I am a sleep monster.
18. Name all the different cities/towns you’ve lived in?
Troon, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Inverkeithing, Glasgow, Symington, Troon.
19. Favorite sports to watch? Volleyball. I have two Volleyball daft kids. Volleyball is their "thing". It would be criminal not to love to watch them!
20. Would you like to be born as yourself again? Yes, indeedy. Even with the bad things, my life has been grand, and I'd get to do it all over again which wouldn't be a bad thing!