Thursday, July 14, 2011

Why, what?

How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?24, Old enough to be my children's parent but young enough to be full of fun and daftness.

Which is worse, failing or never trying?
Never trying.  Feel the Fear and Do it anyway, that's what the book says.  Please note: I've never read the book, maybe the book actually asks you not to do it, and it's a sarcastic comment.  But I like to think, there is no shame in failing, only shame in not trying at all. If you want something bad enough...
 

If life is so short, why do we do so many things we don’t like and like so many things we don’t do?
I've stopped doing things I don't like.  I only do things I like to do, and things I'm not fussy about, if they are a means to an end.  Good job I actually like my job eh?
 

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done? oh god yes, I talk far too much!

What is the one thing you’d most like to change about the world?
I would stop all these flipping hypocrytical stars telling me to feed the world, and stop starvation, and save the planet, and tell them to get their hand in their pocket and do it first!
 

If happiness was the national currency, what kind of work would make you rich?
Serving in my own bar, where only nice people were allowed, and the kitchen never made any mistakes with the food, and the booze although cheap and plentiful did not cause angry drunks.
 

Are you doing what you believe in, or are you settling for what you are doing?
Am settling for what I am doing, until I have repaid enough debt to do what I believe!
 

If the average human life span was 40 years, how would you live your life differently?
Wouldn't change a thing..... I have the man I love, two great kids, and a good job!   I might try to get to France more often!
 

To what degree have you actually controlled the course your life has taken? Very much.  I do what I want, go where I want, and Love the man I choose!
 

Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things? doing the right things!  I'm a bit slip shoddy, I do lots of things, quite well, but I do the right things, as opposed to the wrong ones! Karma and all that!

1 comment:

  1. Nice post. Interesting way of, why and what. The last one, "karma and all that!" is cool.

    ReplyDelete