Tuesday, July 12, 2011


Sunday Stealing: The Plaid Hat Meme

Cheers to all of us thieves!

1. When showering, do you start the water and then get in, or get in then start the water?      Start the water, and then get in.  Get in and start the water is how accidents and bum scalds happen.

2. Have you ever showered with someone of the opposite sex?   Yes I have indeedy, and most enjoyable it was too.

3. Were you ever been forced to shower with one of your siblings?  No.  When I was little, we didn't have a shower, or a bath, or beds, or Starbucks.

4. Have you ever dropped your soap on your foot?    Yes, but I would never bend over to pick it up.

5. How old do people say you look?   28.

6. How old do you act?   16.

7. What’s the last song you sang?    Que Cera Cera.

8. Have you recently become a member of anything?   don't think so, but then again, I sign up to so many things, I may well have, and just not noticed.

9. What are your plans for next weekend?     Hmmm, It is the start of my week long holiday.  I think mostly I will be getting exceptionally drunk, and falling over quite a bit.

10. Do you kiss with your eyes open or closed?   With my husband, Eyes' closed. With everyone else, eyes open, so I can see my husband coming.  lol (JOKE -I haven't kissed anyone else, lately)

11. Whats the sexiest thing about Sarah Palin?   She looks like Tina Fey, and she has a sense of humour?  Tina Fey, and not Sarah Palin.

12. Who’s the sexiest famous woman alive?   Me.! duh

13. Who’s the sexiest famous man alive?   My husband, double Duh!

14. Does your family have a crazy uncle?    No They have a crazy Aunt. And that is ME!

15. Have you ever smuggled something into another country?  No. But I have smuggled "herbs" out.

16. Do you live in a city with a good sports team?   Yes, Troon Volleyball Squad are brilliant.  If they were up against any other team in troon they would win.  It's only when they have to face other teams, like Glasgow, or Edinburgh, you see, that they aren't THAT good.

17. What is the most unusual?   To have fun, with any one?  Correct.

18. How do feel about the Goth people?    They have nice means of doing their eye make up.

19.  Can you fix or your significant other your own car?    Ha ha ha ha You obviously don't know me.

20. Would you want to kill Casey Anthony yourself if you were guaranteed to get away with it?  Casey Anthony being..... the woman who "didn't" kill her baby?  No. I would never kill anyone.  What goes around comes around by fate, and it will. 

No comments:

Post a Comment