Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Sunday Stealing

SUNDAY STEALING - WWW.SUNDAYSTEALING.BLOGSPOT.COM

Wow!  These are good ones, Am going to have to think about the answers.... Answers in 4 hours or less!

1. Is there someone in your life you know you’d be better off without?  Absolutely not. Everyone in my life has formed me into the person I am.  I'd be neither better or nor worse off if they left.  Only different.

2. Do you get criticized because of your body? Weirdly enough, not to my face.  Maybe my personality overwhelms the need of people to insult?

3. Did you kiss the last person you called?  I called the office... There is no one in here I'd kiss.

4. When was the last time you danced?  I dance around the house all the time.  I have a sore arm today though, and since my dancing involves throwing my arms about I have to refrain today from practising.

5. Do you keep in mind other people’s feelings? Yes I do. I am mindful all the time of how my actions, words or thoughts can hurt people. Always.

6. If you have a hang nail, do you pull it or clip it?  Bite it. Sorry.

7. Who do you want to forget?  No one.  I like to think, I like to remember, and I like to know why people touched my life, and the effect they had, good or bad.

8. Who was the last person to send you a letter?  Tuula from Finland.

9. Who did you last tell to shut up?  My husband probably.  He is the recipient of most of my squealing and petty hissy fits.

10. What’s the last thing that you smelt that smelt bad?  I smelt oh god, what was it, there was a bad smell, A really bad Oh I remember, there was a skip of flowers which the garden centre were throwing out and I thought, "look at all the pretty flowers", and stuck my head over the side to see what I might like, and the smell nearly knocked me on my arse. 
 

11. What’s your favorite cereal?  Crunchy Nut Cornflakes, this week.

12. How do you feel when people lead you on, but they don’t even like you?  People don't lead me on.  I'm too old, and too married.

13. Could you live without sunlight?  No I love to feel the sun on my face.

14. What’s something you know is bad, but you want to do it anyway? 

15. What was the last thing you lied about?

16. Do you regret anything you’ve done in the past week?

17. What was the last movie you bought?

18. What is a sport you would like to do?

19. When was the last time you felt like crying?

No comments:

Post a Comment