Sunday, October 23, 2011

What is a quote that you love?  "How do I love thee, Let me count the ways"
 
Do you think of pure hate as something humanity created?  Yes.  
 
When was the last time you wanted to scream?   Quite frequently.  I think there might well be something in the therapy "Primal Screaming", and not just the band.

  D you ever at times see the world in black and white? 
No. Never.  There is far, far too much going on.

Have you ever thought that cell phones are too obtrusive?
   Oh god yes.  All the time.  Watch in restaurants, pubs; people aren't interacting with the people they are with, they are texting, laughing at comments, posting, reading.   Ignorant. I try to leave mine behind at the weekend, when I'm with the people I love.

In your life, where do you thank the rainbow will end?
   I am at the end of my Rainbow.  I'm married to someone I adore.  My kids are gorgeous, and pretty damn fine. Both have their own destinies, and I'm happy to play out the rest of my life, with my love.

What is something that you never want to do again?
   Walk round Wastewater.

When was the first time you realized the world was small? 
All the time. I people watch constantly, and am always astounded at how I recognise the same people over, and over again, in different places, all over the world.

How you spend your time contemplating life’s mysteries?
   I start with the sky, and end with the conspiracies.

  Ever discuss your political beliefs with people?
   Yes, and I kick ass. I would be a fantastic politician. You cannot beat me when I start on systems, economies, world leaders and debt.

Do you care about the environment?
   I care about the immediate environment around me.  If I stayed in the Arctic, I suppose I would care more about melting ice.  Right now, I'm concerned that we have no water over Christmas again. :-(

What’s your motto for life?  
Get on With it!

Is progress destroying the beauty of the world? 
Nope!  Have you looked at the world closely?  There is so much natural beauty.  So much man-made beauty.  Just need to get the balance perfect. 

Do you believe there is life somewhere else in the universe?
   Yes.  The mother ship!

Would you like to rule a country? 
I would be bloody fantastic.  They would bow down before me. 

Do you believe everything has a purpose?
   Yes.  A purpose and place.  Mine was not to watch the washing line to see if everything is dry.

Is war ever for the best? 
No. War is nasty, but it is in nature for the strongest to exert authority and survive. 

Could you kill anyone in defense of self or loved ones?
   I would kill anyone who threatened the life of my kids.

How do you react to people (Such as Governor Rick Perry) who don't believe global warming is really our fault?  
I don't think it is.  I think it is a natural progression.  The whole world has it's climate, and resets automatically itself.  Where did the dinosaurs go?  The world realised it was wrong, and started again.  

Does love conquer all?
   Yes, if you are loved you are capable of anything.

Is euthanasia morally acceptable? 
Yes. My mother knows the shovel is waiting.
 
Is world peace impossible?  Yes.  Until the Mothership makes a reappearance, and reunites us all, completely impossible. When it does appear, and everyone suddenly realises we are all from the same experiment, given different ideas to see what would happen -  Wow   are they gonna feel stupid. 
 
Is pride a good or a bad thing?  Bad. Always comes before a fall.

What do you think is the purpose of your life? 
To be. 

Do you believe in karma? 
Oh bloody hell yes.  Two people who crossed my family BIG TIME suffered at the hands of karma, in the worst way possible.  They both ended up on the Mother-ship well before closing time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment