Sunday, November 06, 2011

Sunday Stealing


1. Have you ever licked the back of a CD to try to get it to work?
Oh yes indeedy.  I lick most things to get them to work :-)

2. What’s the largest age difference between yourself and someone you’ve dated?
  hmmmm. 38-21, 17. And he had a 16 year old son. ha ha. 

3. Ever been in a car wreck? 
Smash, not a wreck.  My mum and me, on the road back from Edinburgh.   Wow.  Not fun.

4. Were you popular in high school? 
No, I was invisible.  I still meet people today, who I sat beside in classes, and they have NO IDEA who I am.

5. Have you ever been on a blind date?  
Yes.  Not so much blind, but someone who spotted me on a bus, and thought as I was talking to myself appeared interesting, and handed me his number and said "Call me, if you would like a drink".   When I was v. drunk and wanted to continue drinking I did.  It wasn't good.  He liked "The Young Ones", and re-gurgitated a whole episode during our date, acting out each different character. 

6. Are looks important? 
No.  Have you actually seen me?

7. Do you have any friends that you’ve known for 10 years or more? 
The Majority of my friends are friends from longer than 20 years.  30 years? Holy Shit.  How did I get that old.

8. By what age would you like to be married? 
I am married you child.  I have been married for a considerable length of time.  Older, married people do like to blog.

9. Does the number of people a person’s slept with affect your view of them?  
I bloody hope not. I like to think that my record was part of the reason my husband was attracted to me in the first place.

10. Have you ever made a mistake? 
I make plenty of mistakes.  You learn to live by mistake.

11. Are you a good tipper? 
Only when deserved.  I will not tip for service when there has been none.

12. What’s the most you have spent for a haircut? 
Nearly 50 quid. Never again, it wasn't even than nice.

13. Have you ever had a crush on a teacher? 
Have I?  Mmmm, thinks back, because of course I am old.  It is so long since I was at school. Oh Hang on... I dated a teacher.  I left in 5th year, and while my friends were still in his class, I was dating their biology teacher.

14. Have you ever peed in public? 
Most nights I am out on the town I pee in public.  I mean, not a complete public display of pee'ing, I don't just stand or squat.... I find a bushy corner, and crouch. Quietly.  With my bum away from the glare of headlights.

15. What song do you want played at your funeral? 
St Elmos Fire.

16. Would you tell your parents if you were gay? 
Yes. Of course I would.  Wouldn't they think it odd, if I married a female, without being gay?

17. What would your last meal be before getting executed? 
I wouldn't be able to eat anything.  Seriously I have thought about this, and I just know that If Iknew I was going to die, I'd barf before I could get anything over my throat.

18. Beatles or Stones? 
Put it this way I may be old but I have taste.  The Stones any day.

19. If you had to pick one person on earth to die, who would it be? 
Only one?  That's unfair.  I have a whole list.  Everyone who has every hurt, or harmed my children or my husband in any way.

20. Beer, wine or hard liquor? 
Beer Wine and hard Liquor.

21. Do you have any phobias? 
Yes. EVIL TAMATAES.

22. What are your plans for the future? 
I am in my future. I don't really plan any more, I accept what I have an I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment