Thursday, November 24, 2011

Saturday 9, On Thursday ....






1. Have you ever discovered a betrayal? If so, did you ask, “How long has THIS been going on”?     Yes I did.  I met with my friend, and my "boyfriend", and a group of friends I didn't know.  One of them said, "Remind me which one is DWNb so I don't put my foot in it about you and her".  Hmm.  I did ask how long, but was so distraught, I didn't wait for the answer. 

2. What is the longest line you've ever stood in? Would you do it again?   Bloody 4 hours, in Leith Walk, in Edinburgh, for Simple Minds Tickets, on a cold and frosty January morning.

3. Someone has hung a sign around your neck, and you have to wear it all day long. What does it say?     Drop Your Trousers If You Want to Have Sex!

4. As the Christmas season approaches, what song is it that you just can't wait to hear?   Band Aid. The Original version.

5. What Christmas song do you dread to hear?    Anything by Cliff Richard.

6. How often do you read the last chapter of a book first?    Not.  I couldn't.  That would spoil it.

7. Do you have a favorite movie that you just love to see each year during the holidays?     Guess.     That Wonderful Life.  Oh, Jimmy Stewart.  If you were President of the World, everything would be good.

8. Do you enjoy winter in the area that you live?  Yes. I just generally enjoy Winter, as long as it isn't wet.

9. At holiday I think we all show more kindness. In your opinion, is this a “concept” that has value (like money or other tangible things) or does it exist as simply emotion? Why?    People just feel better, people want to increase that feeling and do more kindness to expand on it.








No comments:

Post a Comment