Saturday, January 14, 2012

Last Weeks Saturday 9!



1. Have you ever still been in a relationship that you knew was ending, but you hung in with it anyway? If yes, why?   No, I don’t think so.  Before I met my husband I always ended relationships first, before anyone could get round to doing  it to me.

2. Tell why people around the world should be completely enthralled by you.  I’m funny, I’m never too serious, I’m quite clever, I’m not threateningly good looking, I give good cuddles.

3. Other than where you live, what's your favorite city and why?  Edinburgh.  Loads and Loads of lovely Student Life memories.

4. What is something you are really passionate about?  My husband.  Adore Him!

5. What has been your most exciting prize that you've won?   A years membership to a gym and pool!

6. Do you think there was there a second gunman behind the grassy knoll?   Yes indeedy, and Aliens.

7. What was the silliest, most fun, crazy or impractical gift that you received?   A swiss army card.  I take it everywhere. – Except today, I forgot it, and I really need it!

8. What was the most practical gift that you received? ?   A swiss army card.  I take it everywhere. – Except today, I forgot it, and I really need it!


9. What blogger has been in your blogroll the longest? How did you discover them?   I’m not sure. I don’t keep tabs on people

No comments:

Post a Comment