Monday, January 23, 2012

Saturday 9, On A Monday.



1. Do you live close to where you grew up? Why?    After moving 70, then 90, miles away, I started to move closer to home.  Thoughts of starting a family and having a decent school for the kids to attend was a big mover.

2. Have you ever been so angry that you almost lost control?  I am slightly manic and therefore I have lost control on occasion, but the farthest I go is usually walking out of a room, and walking very, very far away from what ever has annoyed me.

3. Are you a fan of a musical act that slightly embarrasses you?   No, music doesn’t embarrass me.

4. Is there a movie that always makes you cry?  Hearts and Souls with Robert Downey Junior. Always.   I start crying before the end. 

5. Who is the most famous person that you've met?    The Queen.  Oh yes in deedy.

6. Before you leave your home, what must you have?   My phone.

7. What do you miss the most about being a kid?   Nothing. I still behave in away which could be considered childlike.   I had responsibilities when I was a child, I think now, perhaps I have responsibilities that I have chose – where as when I was a child, they were forced upon me.

8. Tell us about a passion of yours that your readers would not expect.  Knitting.  I love knitting.  I love crochet.  I think my passion is yarn.

9. At what age do you think you'd be to think, “I've had a great run”?  I would think that now- I’ve had a ball. But I don’t want it to stop!

No comments:

Post a Comment