Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Sunday Stealing on a Wednesday

http://www.sundaystealing.blogspot.com



Do you tend to hold grudges against people who have done you wrong?  I don't have to.  There's a magic spell around me which seeks out, hunts down and BITES ON THE BUM people who have done me wrong. I walk away from them and don't look back.  Is the only way.  Karma will get them for me.

What is your astrological sign?

Taurus, but I prefer Aries. I don't wanna be a Bull, I wanna be a sheep. However, if you said "Taurus the Black and White Moo Coo, I'd be quite happy with that.

Do you save money for anything? What?   Ha ha ha ha ha Save money?? How do you mean?

What's the last thing you purchased?  A Notepad for my daughter that says "Head Reem Girl".

Have you ever had a relationship that you realized was lust not love?   Yes, indeedy. Most of them before this one.

In a relationship?  Yes, indeedy.  With the Lurve of My Life.

  How many relationships have you had?  Too many to remember.  Actually remembered someone I had forgotten the other day.  best forgotten tho.

What do you want to tell us about your day?  Long, and grey, and longer to go.

Where were you yesterday?  same place as today.  (I'm not doing this on Sunday, else my answer would be different.

Is there anything interesting within 10 feet of you?     My camera.  My iPhone.... A Cuppa Char.

Are you wearing socks right now? Nope.

What's your favorite animal?  I Love dogs, but am highly Allergic to them. Bummers, I love Cats, I have two, I'm not allergic to them.  I had rabbits, 2 off, both deid.  I loved them too, but their bums were a bit smelly.

  What is your secret weapon to get someone to like you?   My personality!

Where is your best friend?  At his work.

How did you end your last relationship end?   before this one? Shit, I can't even remember who it was.  Sorry.  It would have ended bitterly.  Probably with him sleeping with someone else, in front of me, or similiar.

  What is your heritage?    Freedom.  They cannae take it. Oh Naw.

  What were you doing last night at 12 AM?   Shaking my head at the horror that was Big Fat Gypsy Wedding.

  What's new?   That notepad I bought my daughter.

What is the key to seduction?  My personality.

  What was the weirdest thing that happened to you this week??  I took my bike to work.  Big mistake

You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do?   I save the dog.   My boss' loss not mine.

You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? b) What do you do with your remaining days? c) Would you be afraid?  I'd think for a bit.  Wonder where I could get money on credit which would disappear when I died, and then go and LIVE IT UP, for the rest of my days.  I would tell those closest to me. And no I wouldn't be afraid.

You can only have one of these things: trust or love.  Love.

What's a song that always makes you happy when you hear it?  Zoooom.  Fat Larry's Band

  Who has your cell phone number (other than family)?   Every bloody advertising buggar in the world I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment