Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Sunday Stealing on a Tuesday :-) The Scottish Blog.... (Sshhhhh)


1. Where are you from and where do you live now?   From Ayrshire, Ayrshire. But I haven't stayed at home forever.  I've also been in Glasgow, Inverkeithing, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Symington, and then here....

2. Favorite childhood story/book/film?   
  The Silver Sword, I loved that book, to a little person it sounded romantic. It's only when you read it back later, you realise how terrifying it is.

3. If you could change gender for a day what would you do?
Stand on street corners and scratch my balls. A lot.

4. Do you feel you family is complete or would you like more/some children?
I have one of each, so it is complete.  I also have no womb.... but recently, I have been having little pangs!

5. What do you do/Where do you work and do you enjoy it?
Am a business adminstrator for a company nearby.  We design and manufacture electronic equipment for the security industry - the chappies here are very clever chappies.  I keep them in line, do the admin, the wages, and the accounts

6. Which three words do you think sum you up?
Little bit crazy

7. If you were a fairy what magical powers would you possess?
Happy dust

8. If you were invisible, where would you go and what would you do? Why?  
I would go to park, and sit and listen

9. What song can’t you listen to without crying?
Dance with my Father Again.  Oh Dear god, I'm welling up just thinking about it.

10. Which book changed your life – or at least made you think a lot?
The Alchemist, Paulo Coehlo

11. Why do you blog?  
Obsessive compulsive nature, and blogging keeps me a little looser.

12. What is your top ‘me-time’ tip?   
STOP.

13. What can’t you live without? 
Crisps

14. Which of all your blog posts are you most proud of and why?
  I have another blog too - www.blipfoto.com/dogwithnobrain And I wrote about my Nunk, just before he died. I'm so glad I did.  Everyone got to see him, and love him like we did.

15. Have you ever met a famous person? Who and where?  
The Queen.  In a hanger at the dockyards.  It was Families Day for my husband's ship, and her son, was serving on board the same ship at the same time.  - They got to wander round the hanger, we were all  given individual squares to stand in.  It was all very lovely!
 

16. When did you last have a full nights sleep?
  Not last night, but the night before.  I heart sleep. I could have a full nights sleep during the day too.

17. What would you think is harder: Going to work or staying at home with children?
  Going to work, when you could be staying at home with your baby.

18. What are you doing for Easter? Having loud and noisy sex with my husband.  My daughter and her sensitive ears are going away


19. What is your favorite drink? Jack Daniels and Coke.


20. Do you play any sports?  
I watch volleyball avidly. 

21. What is your most embarrassing moment  
It's too complicated to go into, but it involves my daughter re-enacting a moment of passion of mine to her father!

22. How clever are you?  Exceptionally.


23. Name a new favorite TV show? 
Fringe

24. Any guilty pleasures? 
Crisps

25. If you could have chosen your own name, what would it be?
  Arrabella.

26. Who do you most admire in life, and why? 
My husband, because he puts up with me. 

27. What is your most treasured possession?
My wedding ring.

28. Tell your favorite funny joke…
What do you call a fish with no eyes? 
 
29. What is your biggest fear in life? 
Evil Taemataes.

30. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream? What does it remind you of? 
Vanilla with Scottish Tablet.  It reminds me of Scottish tablet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment