1. Do you enjoy going to a casino now and again? Have only been once. It was great fun. Lots of cocktails, and falling over. Much laughter.
2. What makes you happy most of the time? My family. They do.
3. Are you jealous of someone right now? Nah. Jealously is a waste of energy.
4. You're stranded on a desert island with one fictional character. Who is it? Robbie from the Wedding singer. Why? Cause I'd want a laugh, and someone to love.
5. Have you ever been in the emergency room? If yes, for what (most recently)? Yes, I split my head open pogoing at a University Disco. Years ago.... More recently... Children injuries, banged heads, twisted ankles.
6. Where is the last place you drove to just for fun? I drive for FUN all the time, but a specific trip was WEST KILBRIDE. This is in Scotland, pretends to call itself "the craft town". this is because it has craft shops in it, not retail outlets. was lovely though. We were shopping for a prom dress
7. If you were to make your living as a photographer, what would love to shoot? Sunsets and seas.
8. Tell us about a band you like that we might not have heard. Goodbye Mr McKenzie. Shirley Manson from Garbage was in this band - way back in 1985.
9. Where was the last place you went shopping? Why? Local shops, because there is a shop which sells cupcakes, andI really fancied a Coffee Creme one! Yum.