Sunday, November 18, 2012

Sunday Stealing......

1. Where was your profile picture taken?   My profile picture is Dogwithnobrain.... Dylan, long gone from us, was a lovely, lovely doggie, with very little, in fact, absolutely no brain. He broke his back, and was paralysed for 6 months, wore a brace, had multiple operations, and eventually walked a little wobbly until the end of his very happy and contented life :-)

 
2. Name someone who made you laugh today.  Vic Reeves.  Well Jim Moir actually.  Jim being the person behind the creation of Vic Reeves.   He has always made me giggle in the way that Eric Morecambe did - I think he is cut from the same jib.  I watched Hebburn, and he did make me laugh, and then I cried.  I did actually cry.

 
3. Do you believe exes can be friends?  My husband has an ex-wife. and they are most definitely not friends. And she hates me.  And she made his daughter hate me too, even though she doesn't know me.  My ex's never made it quite as far as marriage, and no, I'm not friends with them.  Mostly because I carry a grudge as big as a boulder :-)

 
4. How do you feel about Dr Pepper?  I don't like Dr Pepper, I think it is an evil name like Willy Wonka, and I have a suspicion that it tastes like Cherry.... and I don't like cherry.  Bleugh.

 
5. Who was the last person you took a picture of?   My Daughter... As she got on the train to go home .... She is gorgeous is she not?

 
6. Are you upset about anything?   I try not to be... negative emotions and all that stuff.  Keep my head calm.

  
7. Do you think relationships are ever really worth it?  Yes,  the good that comes from relationships is worth all the shit that goes along with it. 
 

8. Are you a bad influence?  I used to be... I so used to be... and I loved it.  I took a bank full of married / engaged ladies to a strip show for a Hen NIght and I was branded "Scarlet Woman".... And the husbands/ partners were terrified of me. :-)
 

9. Night out or night in?  I'm getting old.....  Night In :-) Thank you.
 

10. Has anyone ever called you perfect before?  Yes. I call myself Perfect frequently.  My husband does not call me Perfect, he calls me gorgeous!
 

11. What song is stuck in your head?   Kylie frikking Minogue, "Can't get you out of..."  every time I head "In your head..." I hear that song. Thanks for that.
 

12. Someone knocks on your window at 2:00 a.m., who do you want it to be?  Not the bogie man.
 

13. Do you smile a lot?  Yes, I smile all the time. I am a happy person.

No comments:

Post a Comment