Sunday, August 11, 2013

Something in the Way she moves.....

Something that’s holding you back from achieving your dreams:    Most of my dreams have been realised...  The only thing holding me back from achieving fantasy is money :-)

Something you think you could win an award for:  Bullshitting stupid men.


Something you fear more than anything:  Dentist, no Tomatoes, no Dentists, No Tomatoes. 

Something you wish people would understand:  See above. 

Something that keeps you going everyday:    My lovely, lovely husband and my two kids. 


Something amazing that happened last summer:  Last Summer, I gave you my heart... Oh, no, that was 27 summers ago. 

Something you hate that people say:  Why don't you just go to America?

Something you refuse to pay money for:  Stationery

Something you wish you could have told that person that you never saw again:   I have the utter contentment, that before I saw him for the last time, I told him I loved him :-)


Something that really stands out about last year:    My Children's highs!


Something you like that everyone else thinks is weird:     crochet


Something you do when you’re trying to calm down:  Crochet


Something you do when you wake up at three AM:  Read my iPhone


Something amazing that’s happened this year:    My children.


Something you love doing on cold rainy days: Crochet :-)


Something you listen to when you’re in a really good mood:    Take That  


Something that irritates you more than anything:     Arrogance.  Knowing it all.


Something you’re addicted to/can’t stop doing:Crochet.  Tap Dancing. 


Something that really stands out about you:    Mental problems. 


Something about you that’s like everyone else:     Am human


Something that makes you change the channel:    Big Brother


Something you think about every night before you go to sleep:  being loved  


Something that you don’t think will ever change about you:  my arse


Something about you that you think will soon change:    my hair


Something that broke your heart as a child:    Gran dying, and not getting my comic any more


Something that really sparks your interest:    learning, I love learning


Something that truly disgusts you:   Spitting.  


Something the opposite gender has complimented you on:  My bum, my boobs, my smile, my eyes. 

5 comments:

  1. Stupid men deserve it....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tap dancing! So cool!

    I'm a knitter so I can relate to your crochet addiction.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol! Stupid men so deserve to be BSed. And I hate the spitting they do, too. I have never seen a woman do that unless in a movie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahahahahahah "stationery.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It’s really a great and useful piece of info. I’m happy that you just shared this useful info with us. Please keep us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.

    - Furnace Cleaning Edmonton | Duct Cleaning Edmonton | Duct Cleaning

    ReplyDelete