Sunday, August 04, 2013

Sunday Stealing

Massive Alphabet Meme, part one

The Letter A 
Are you agnostic?  Yes indeedy, I believe in a greater good?  Maybe not a greater good, but perhaps an all-seeing eyeball in the sky.   The mother ship is definitely up there. 
What is your age?  None of your flipping business, thank you kindly
What annoys you?   People asking rude questions about my age.   I like to think that I am 28, admit to being 38, but somewhat older. 

The Letter B
Do you like bacon?   Oh indeedy I do.   Crispy grilled.
When is your birthday?    In the month of A, April
Who is your best friend?    The love of my life. sitting beside me on the sofa!

The Letter C 
What is your favorite candy?   Candy? I presume you mean "sweets",  I like Caramac bars.  I thought I would give you a C, since it is C
Who is your crush?    Let me think, Christopher Lambert, David Tennant, Robert Downy Jr, 
When was the last time you cried?  Hmm, quite recently, I sob quite pathetically at lots of stuff

The Letter D
Do you daydream?   I daydream loads, My brain is terrific, I can have whole other lives going on in my head. 
What is your favorite kind of dog?   Springer Spaniel.... but starting to move toward Labradoodles. 
What day of the week is it?   Sunday, Doh!! Sunday Stealing.

The Letter E
How do you like your eggs?   Sunny Side Up.
Have you ever been in the emergency room?   Yes... I fell at work a couple of months ago... hurt my arm.
What’s the easiest thing to ever do?   Poo.

The Letter F
Have you ever flown in a plane?   Yes.  Locally and internationally.
Do you use fly swatters?   No I have cats
Have you ever used a foghorn?  Yeah, my husband is a scout leader... .he has one for practical uses... I like to borrow it to annoy the neighbours. 

The Letter G
Do you chew gum? Sometimes, to clear my breath after eating.
Ever tried gazpacho?  Nope... that is a lie. Yes I have.... In Spain on holiday once. 
Are you a giver or taker?  Both. 

The Letter H
How are you?   Fine thank you
What’s your height?   5 4
What color is your hair?  naturally origainlly brown.  Currently fake brown

The Letter I
What is your favorite ice-cream?   Scottish Vanilla and Tablet
Have you ever ice-skated?   Yes, I used to skate like a demon.
Do you play an instrument?  The recorder?   That's not really an instrument is it?  ha ha ha  GUitar. 

The Letter J 
What is your favorite jelly bean?   Cappucino, No, Coconut, no, Cream Soda, no, Buttered Pop corn, No candy Floss.  
Do you wear jewelry?   My welding Ring.
Have you heard a really hilarious joke?  Yes, but I could never repeat it.  

The Letter K 
Whom do you want to kill?   That prick on BB
Do you want kids?   I have kids.
Where did you go to kindergarten?   Mrs Griffith's house in St Meddans Street

The Letter L
Are you laid-back?   NO
Do you lie?   Yes. 
Do you love anyone?   I do. with all my heart.

The Letter M
What is your favorite movie?   Right now Untouchables.
Do you still watch Disney movies?  Yes
Do you like mangoes?   I like the idea of Mangoes. 

3 comments:

  1. ur too funny. i LOVE your daydream answer!

    have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you are going for best contents like myself, only pay a visit this site everyday

    - Furnace Cleaning Edmonton | Duct Cleaning Edmonton | Duct Cleaning

    ReplyDelete