Sunday, August 11, 2013

Massive Alphabet Meme, part two

The Letter N 
Do you have a nickname?    Hel.    Dogwithnobrain
What is your favorite number?     6 or 4 or 8  ( I have an even thing going on)
Do you prefer night or day?     Mmmm Evening.  Is that allowed? 

The Letter O
What is your one wish?    Not to have to worry for money
Are you an only child?   Nope
Do you wish this year was over?  Nope.  Time is pasing too fast/ 

The Letter P 
What is one fear that you are most paranoid about?     Tomatoes
What personality trait would you look for in someone you wanted to date?    Understanding

The Letter Q 
Are you quick to judge people?   Nope.

The Letter R
Do you think you are always right?   Yes pretty much.... I'm well read and exceptionally intelligent.  (LOL)
Do you watch reality T.V.?    Yes. 
What is a good reason to cry?  See above.

The Letter S 
Do you prefer sun or rain?    Sun with Rain
Do you like snow?    Yes.
What is your favorite season?  Autumn

The Letter T 
What time is it?    twelve. 
What time did you wake up?  9.30  (After previously waking up at 6) 
When was the last time you slept in a tent?   Quite recently I'm married to a Scout

The Letter U
Are you wearing underwear?  Yes, not just any underwear, M&S Underwear.
Do you open your eyes when under water?    Yes.

The Letter V 
What is the worst veggie?   Evil Tomatae. (I know, I know they are fruit)
Where do you want to go on vacation?    France
What was your last family vacation together?   This year. Yes, all four of us went .It was joyous. 

The Letter W 
What is your worst habit?   Biting my nails.
Where do you live?   West Coast of Scotland

The Letter X 
Have you ever had an X-ray?   Yes.  Quite recently - on my hands.... arthritis.
Have you ever seen the X-Games?    Nope
Do you own or have you ever played a xylophone?  Yes I have played one. Also have a keyboard which you can play with the noise of a xylophone. Arent you supposed to spell it with a Z 

The Letter Y
Do you like the color yellow?   Yes, my husband is Yellow
What year were you born in?   1964  1968  1972  1974 1975, Yes, 1975.  for sure.
What do you yearn for most?

The Letter Z
What is your Zodiac Sign?   Taurus. But actually I read more like an Aries. 
Do you believe in the Zodiac?  Only when the reading for Taurus and Aries are  good
What is your favorite zoo animal?    Orangutang

6 comments:

  1. your fear of tomatoes struck my funny bone for some reason. i can see a horror movie in there somewhere. wait! didn't they make one way back when... THE ATTACK OF THE KILLER TOMATO????

    ur too funny!

    have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very extraordinary!I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh my, I have a lotta reading to catch up on here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ehhh you missed Princess Bareass & Len from your nicknames.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, I think your site might be having browser compatibility issues. When I look at your website in Opera, it looks fine but when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping.

    - Furnace Cleaning Edmonton | Duct Cleaning Edmonton | Duct Cleaning

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are really interesting. I like that

    ReplyDelete