3. What Christmas present do you remember the most? A Koala, the Christmas my Gran Died. I remember my mum saying to me "Would you not like a Koala to cuddle?", and I said, "It's too late to ask for one", and she said "It's never too late", and in the morning, there was a Koala. I adored that Koala.
1. Are you a young heart or an old soul? Young Heart. Always. I will never grow up.
2. What makes someone a best friend? Someone who makes you spit your coffee out, just with a word or a look
4. Tell me a movie/song/TV show/playbook that has changed your life. Mmmm, not entirely sure that they change life... But the Alchemist by Paolo Cohelo is one of those books which makes you think, and makes you start seeing things which otherwise, you might not.
16. What is your quirkiest habit? Sitting on my feet until my feet go numb.
17. What is normal? Are you normal? Normal. No I am not normal. Normal is the people who enjoy nights out, and socialising. I don't like nights out, unless I am with my one true love, or my kids, and no one else. I feel sick otherwise. My husband says I am the closest thing to mad that he knows.
18. Someone close to you is dying! You have the choice to let this person live for 10 more years but if you do you cause the death of 10 strangers. let them die. If it is their time then they should go.
19. What is one thing you could never forgive? Lies... Don't lie to me.
20. When you’re alone in your own home, do you talk out loud to yourself? ha ha ha I talk out loud to myself most of the time
21. Who is your favorite super hero? In real life? My husband. On the TV? Robert Downy... Iron Man... But only because Robert Downy is inside there.
22. Could you be in a long distance relationship? Was. He was a Sailor. I was a showgirl. With yellow feathers in my hair and a dress cut down to there.
23. Do you know what makes you happy? I make me happy. When I am happy, I am happy
24. Who was your first crush? Hector, from hectors house
25. Where is your favorite place to go out and eat? Lido, before it burnt down. Other than that I love Frankie and Bennys
26. Are you an early bird or night owl? Kind of middle of the day bird.
27. Give me an unpopular opinion you have. That Mrs Thatcher was the Saviour of Great Britain.
28. Do you believe in giving kids medals and trophies for participation? Yes I bloody well do. We had a head teacher who banned all competitive events at our school. Everything we took part in was for "demonstration and enjoyment" only. Pile. Of. Pish. Kids need to learn about winning, and getting better, and losing. It happens. Is life!
29. What song best describes your life right now? Blurred LInes
30. How do you express your creativity? Right now, am drawing. Practising and practising balls, with shade. Thanks to a really crap Art Teacher at school, I have a hatred of "drawing", but I have decided to encourage myself and "express myself.
31. Describe your neighborhood. Lovely.Like Family heaven.
32. Give me the story of your life in 6 words. Born, Learned, Loved, Bred, Laughed, died.