Monday, September 16, 2013

What is the most daring dare you have ever done.    The most daring dare?  I don't do daring dares... Did play Ring Bell Beat it lots of time.  That in my book is daring. 

When is the last time you did something you knew was wrong?      I  don't do wrong.  I believe in Karma.  If I do something wrong, it will come back and bite my bum three times.  See above.  We were harassed to death in one of our houses by kids "Playing".  



What was on your mind most today?   Nothing.  sleep mostly. Cause I am tired. 



Have a best friend?  Yes I do.  I married him .



If you were upset, who’ s the first person you would go to?   See question above. ALways.  He is my strength



When was the last time someone yelled at you?   See above.  I cut my hair.  He said "first sign of madness DO NOT DO IT AGAIN.



What have you done today, so far?  Erm, not very much to be honest. 



What did last weekend consist of?   A weekend away in a funny wee town.  Great fun and lots of wine consumed. :-)




What are you listening to?   Nothing.  No meesak today. 



Who were you last in a car with?   That same guy up above.  Best friend, the one who shouts at me.  The person I go to if I am sad. 



Have you ever been called cute?   Of course. Cause I am :-)



Describe how you feel right now in one word:    Sleepy. (Pretty much normal state of affairs for me)



Has anybody ever told you that you talk too fast?    yes.  teachers constantly.  And then I did teaching practise and spent a lot of time perfecting what I call "my speaking voice",  Where I sometimes find myself speaking so slowly, I forget what I was talking about, and go on to something else instead. 



Did you have fun yesterday?   Yes I did. Thank you



Do you like to cuddle?   Yes, I do , thank you


Do you think someone is thinking about you?   I know they are.



Are you stubborn?   Not at all. Am soggy kitkat


Is there a friend, boyfriend/ girlfriend, or ex that you will never forget?   I never forget anyone. I have a photographic memory.  Every last kiss, hug, fight, I remember. 


Thinking back, are there people you have no idea why you hung out with?   Yes, And weirdly enough, I was just thinking about that the other day. 

How’s your heart?   It is fine thank you.  Tucked in behind my ribs and working quite satisfactorily. 


Are you easily amused?   Oh yes,  Plenty easy amused


Do you speak more than 2 languages?   English and Franglais


Are you doing anything tonight?   Yes, I will be eating... Steak, with Potatoes Nom Nom 


Is there a person of the same sex who means a lot to you?   Yes.  A friend, a mother, an aunt, a daughter. 


Is your hair naturally straight?  Pah ha ha ha No. 


What happened at 10:00 am?   Hmmm, I went to the toilet. 


What were you doing at ten last night?   Watching a scary tv show called, no, I can't remember what it was called, and I have already looked it up twice to discuss it with people.  If I can't remember what it was called, can't have been worth it. 


Have you made someone happy today?   I hope so. I try every day. 


Is it hard for you to get over someone?   No.  


Think it’s disgusting when girls get really wasted?   No, because I have gotten wasted quite a lot. Erm, actually, yeah, it is disgusting, when I think of the state of myself, it is pretty inexcusable - especially the vomiting the next day. 


How long did it take you to get over you last ex?   about 5 days. 


When you are home alone do you still close the door when you shower?  I don't close the door when I shower when I'm not home alone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment