Sunday, April 13, 2014

Sunday Stealing

Bonus Questions Meme
Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. First, we always credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. We also provide a link to the victim's post. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") We do sometimes edit the original meme, usually to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, sometimes to select that meme's best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from either this new meme or recently asked questions from a prior featured meme.  

From Bonus Questions 


What’s your favorite frozen treat on a stick?     Magnum Ice Creams... White Chocolate.


What’s your favorite lollipop?   Chuba Chup Cappuccino  Love.

When you passed notes during class in high school, who was mostly often the recipient?  My Mate Jake.  We were always passing notes, or we posted them on our jotters. The insides of our jotters were like comic strips.  We just prayed that we never got our jotters taken off us and read.

Who among your high school friends was the first to get his or her own car?  Oh, I don’t know the answer to this – at my time in School no one passed their test while they were still there, let alone brought a new car to school.  At Boy’s time, he was probably the first to get his licence, but he just got our car, not his own, not for about 4 months.

Who’s the black sheep in your family?   Ha ha ha  Must there be one?

Who’s the family historian?  Me…. I am constantly looking up old relatives on the internet.

What was the last thing you sprayed from a spray bottle? Perfume. 

What was the last thing you sprayed from an aerosol can?  Because I use roll on deodorant… and I would have sprayed that.  I really try not to spray aerosols any more than I need to.

When did you last make reservations for something?  We called for reservations for a meal last night, but they didn’t have anything free and told us to “come and see”.  Last time we did that, we received terrible service from the “maître de”.   I have been really put off going again, and unless I have a booking I won’t be.

What’s your next upcoming appointment?   I have a party next month, I have flights at the end of this month…. I have … No I think that is all

What store’s departure from your preferred shopping mall most saddened you?   I don’t really like shopping…. Hate shopping malls most of all.  Big people traps.

What’s good to eat at your preferred shopping mall?  Frankie and Benny, La Tasca, Original Handmade Burger…

What services (as opposed to goods) do you pay for at your preferred shopping mall?  NIL

What’s a store you’ve never been inside at your preferred shopping mall?  Oooh I don’t go into these classy clothes shops. Just not my scene.

What kind of store would you most welcome in your preferred shopping mall?   Hate shopping, can’t be doing with these questions.

What did you most recently purchase at an office supply store?  Stationery shopping – most favourite thing in the world.   Notelets,Tab Markers, paper clips,pens.

What did you most recently purchase at a book store?  “The Story of the Life of A Scot in the French Foreign Legion.  And I got it signed for my hubby!

What did you most recently purchase at a drugstore?  Sore feet crème.

What did you most recently purchase at a convenience store?  Milk

What did you most recently purchase at a thrift shop?  I haven’tbeen at Thrift Shopfor ages… I like the clothes, I live in a pretty well off town… Thrift shops have good labels and clothes with very little wear.  Great bargains to be had. 


3 comments:

  1. You just reminded me that I need to get some binder clips at the office supply store!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that the actual name of it? Sore feet crème?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:40 pm

    Just my daughter!

    ReplyDelete