I Want To Be Famous Meme
1. Would you like to be famous? In what way? Would I? Hmm? If I wasn't me I think. As me, I prefer anonomity - I like to watch people,not be watched; and there's always the danger that as a famous person you say the wrong thing... in the wrong pleace, at the wrong time.
3. What would constitute a “perfect” day for you? Today, was pretty perfect. We got up late, I didn't have a hangover (I had the first one in forever on Saturday and that kind of spoilt Saturday); We went to mum's and helped demolish a shed. Si hit me on the head with a plank and he kissed it better. We came home, and I did the garden, and painted the window ledges. We had coffee and cake in the garden and did some home baking for our Nant; whose 86th Birthday is tomorrow! Then we had the perfect Roast dinner - my husband knows how to cook... and now we are feet up on the couch.. enjoying the last of the weekend.
4. When did you last sing to yourself? To someone else? I sing quite a lot. To myself, to anyone who is passing. My last singsong though was just after I spotted Obama singing Amazing Grace - that' s my party piece... and so I gave it laldy a lot that day :-)
5. If you were able to live to the age of 90 and retain either the mind or body of a 30-year-old for the last 60 years of your life, which would you want? My mind,.. definitely my mind. My 30 year old body isn't much to talk about any ways ha ha ha
6. Do you have a secret hunch about how you will die? I don't even want to jinx by saying.
7. For what in your life do you feel most grateful? That I have a husband who adores me. and children who tolerate me, and appear to love me.
8. If you could change anything about the way you were raised, what would it be? I am what I am as a result of my upbringing. People seem to quite like me, so no I won't change it.
9. If you could wake up tomorrow having gained any one quality or ability, what would it be? The ability to be calm, and no have panic attacks.
10. If a crystal ball could tell you the truth about yourself, your life, the future or anything else, what would you want to know? How happy are my children?
11. What does friendship mean to you? A lot. Especially one who is barking mad, but makes me LAUGH out loud LOTS.
12. What roles do love and affection play in your life? A massive role. A hug and a kiss and a "i love you" makes every day easier.
13. When did you last laugh? This afternoon. My husband hit me, accidentally with a plank, I needed a plaster. My new dad said I looked like a fanny.
14. Are you a morning person or a night owl? Morning I think (once I get up). I'm a sleepy person. I like sleep
15. Seen anything weird lately? You know what, we have... but it was me and Tooli, in the car, and we drove past, and both of us took a double take... but guess what? I can't for the life of me remember what it was.