stolen from surveysurveysurvey
1. Do you like your movies and books to be more lighthearted or serious? Lighthearted. I like my escapism to be make my heart happy, my mind empty and occasionally my feet tap.
2. What’s more important, first impressions or lasting impact? Lasting Impact …. Although my head is able to determing the lasting impact someone will have on me; It’s not often wrong.
3. Order these areas of psychological health from what you need the least improvement into what you need the most improvement in: physical, emotional, social, intellectual, environmental, spiritual : Social- I don’t need improvement in the social side of this. I’ve learnt how to fake confidence, and how to make OTHER people feel comfortable in a social situation, Spiritual – I’m at ease with what I believe, and am happy to let other people believe in whatever makes them happy. Intellectual, I don’t think I could get any smarter … that doesn’t mean I’m really smart; it means that I’ve learned as much as my brain can cope with and I am happy with that. Environmental; I’m happy in my environment, is that what that means? , physical – Physically I need work. Quite a lot of work. Ha ha ha; Emotional – my brain is a bit confused in this area. Several years of medication balancing one area of my head, confused the other side. Sorry situation.
4. Do you react appropriately to things and control your feelings? Ha ha ha – see above. When I was taking medication I was very controlled and happy. When I stopped taking the pills, everyone around me needs to take care; I tend to explode with increasing fury.
Do you have stable relationships? Very; the best. A patient,kind, caring man who loves me despite my instability
6. Do you need to be in a relationship to feel good about yourself? Nope. I’m happy to sit in a corner and watch.
7. Which is the clearest and most concise, your thoughts, your speech or your writing? Which is the least clear and concise? My writing.
8. Are you always trying to learn new things? Yes. Creative things, knitting, crochet, craft, drawing, sewing, writing.
9. Do you feel at peace? As much as my busy head will let me.
10. Do you have strong morals and ethics that you believe in and adhere to? The parables of Thumper. “If you can’t say anything nice, don’t say anything at all.”
11. Do you think of the needs of all humanity or just the needs of yourself and those you know? The needs of myself and those closest to me. – Might sound selfish, but you know what, if we all took care of ourselves, and those closest to us – people might not be in need of other people.
12. Do you recycle? Yes I do. Currently cutting up and stitching my daughters old clothes into a quilt.
13. Are you active in your community? No I used to be, but it turns out that if you volunteer for one thing – everyone expects you to volunteer for everything.
14. Are you sensitive to the needs of others? Yes. But try not to react all the time. We ALL need time for ourselves.
15. Do you dress up to go out? Ha… my idea of dressing up probably isn’t the same as you.
16. What could make you lose respect for someone? Lying. Pure and simple; I someone lies to me, nothing left.
17. If you won $1,000 every week until you die, would you still go to work? Yes, part-time
18. What trend has been getting on your nerves lately? adverts! Moneysupermarket What is that all about (UK only folks)
19. Do you forgive yourself when you make a mistake? Always. Mindfulness!! Always.
20. Is ignorance really bliss? For some yes. If I don’t know I get agitated.
21. What can be described as ‘even better than the real thing’? A sunset over the sea on a warm night, with a pink sky and someone you love by yourside.
22. What’s in your wallet right now? MONEY
23. Do you write letters that you never send? Nah, I send letters.
24. Do you ever get the feeling people are laughing at you? If I did, I would be even more paranoid than I am now. Are they?????
25. Who’s the one person you’d like to drop a house on? There are two of them currently. They are in the Scottish Press, I’m not giving them a name check, because they are publicity hungry , knob headed twats.