Friday, March 12, 2010

Friday 5. On a Friday. Seriously!

 www.friday5.org




When was the last time you had a serious deadline to make, and did you make it?
Last Friday when I was supposed to answer these questions, and no I didn't make it.  My week had been frantic.  And my personal time was of a premium. Laying comatose on couch was preferable. 


Do you generally plan for deadlines, or are they more likely to sneak up on you until you’re frantic?  

I have so many things to do, and other people to consider their deadlines are more important than mine. I fit my time in around theirs.Is all good. Is my reason for being.


When did you last set a deadline for someone else, and did that person make it?


I asked my husband to move the dead mouse from the back door before I barfed. No he didn't.  The cat went back and finished it off.

How flexible and understanding are you when it comes to other people meeting your deadlines?
Am very flexible and understanding because I am so rubbish.  Little things in life aren't that important. being there for the people around you is most important. If you manage that, everything else will fall into place. 


What were the circumstances the last time you hung up on someone in the middle of a phone call, or the last time someone hung up on you in the middle of a phone call?

I hung up on my mum, not on purpose, but because the stupid phone wasn't working properly.  I typically stick the phone under my chin, and then move my head which either hangs the phone up, or switches me to mute, and then everyone thinks I've hung up.  I'm pretty rubbish on the phone too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment