Friday, June 17, 2011

Friday 5... oh Yes.

Of the products you use just to keep yourself clean and presentable, what seems to be the most overpriced?

Elemis Skin Care.... Too dear. Far too dear. So I just don't use it. Slap on the old Nivia.  Lovely Jubly.


Where in your house is a reliable place to get a few quarters?


My bag. My Mount Olive Trojan Bag.  Quarters / Pound Coins / 50pence. Always. My purse falls open, and all my money falls out. 


A rare yes-or-no question on Friday 5: Have you ever dropped your cell phone onto your face?




I always drop my iPhone on my face.  I play Bejeweled in the bed, and constantly drop it on my head. Am gonna break my nose. for sure.
 

What did you last take out of your freezer?

Walls Vanilla Ice Cream.  Which I then troughed, with caramel sauce.  Hmmmm.  All I needed was some flakes. 



How many rolls of wrapping paper do you have in your house?


About 15.  we over-buy every year, at christmas, and put them in the attic, and forget about them. I have to think of some craft which uses wrapping paper, or maybe I will start covering all the books on my book shelf with wrapping paper. That could be quite cool.

Don'cha think?

No comments:

Post a Comment