Monday, September 12, 2011

Sunday Stealing, on a Monday - Again.

Sunday Stealing: The Lower 40 Meme, Part One    Answers Coming Shortly.

Cheers to all of us thieves!

1) Who is the last person you high-fived?  Erm.... I can't remember.  Hmmm Thinks** Thinks *** Nah. Cannot remember, must have been so long ago.

2) If you were drafted into a war, would you survive.  No because I am a complete woose, and I think getting killed would be preferable to being petrified all the time.

3) Do you sleep with the TV on?  Oh God, no. I need it dark and quiet.

4) Have you ever drunk milk straight out of the carton?   Yus.  Frequently.

5) Have you ever won a spelling bee?   Nope

6) Have you ever been stung by a bee?  Yes. On the Leg. Sore. Ouch

7) How fast can you type?   75 words per minute

8) Are you afraid of the dark?   Nope

9) Eye color:   Green / Blue / Grey

10) Have you ever made out at a drive-in?  We don't have drive in's in the USA.  But I have made out IN the Cinema!

11) When was the last time you chose a bath over a shower?   Last March.  Lovely candle lit soak, with wine, and a good book.

12) Do you knock on wood?   Yes, normally my head

13) Do you floss daily?  Erm,. no. I shoudl though. Dentist yesterday and I said I did it every 2 days.  (Every 2 weeks more like)

15) Can you hula hoop?  Nope. My waist has disappeared.

16) Are you good at keeping secrets?  Yes.  Though it kills me.

17) What do you want for Christmas?   Love, love, Love

18) Do you know the Muffin Man?   Nope.

19) Do you talk in your sleep?   Nope.

20) Who wrote the book of love?   Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment