Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Sunday Stealing: That Meme That's Going Around


Cheers to all of us thieves!

A. Age:     38, 44, but really 47

B. Bed size:  King.  Love My Bed, I love My Bed I do

C. Chore that you hate:   Sweeping, cause it hurts my back, and ironing, because it is tedious.

D. Dogs:   Are four legged animals, that woof, rather than meow.

E. Essential start to your day:   COFFEE.  Coffee and More Coffee

F. Favorite color:   Blue.

G. Gold or Silver:  Silver

H. Height:    Quite small, and round. Not a good combination

I. Instruments you play:  hmm, recorder badly, guitar badly, keyboard badly.

J. Job title:  Business administrator

K. Kids:   2.  Boy 20 (OHMYGOD) Girl 17.

L. Live:   I do.  Not Dead.  Yes, and habite en Ecosse.

M. Mother's name:  Babs / Helena

N. Nicknames:   My nickname?  Or My Mothers?

O. Overnight hospital stays:   Labour twice - 10 nights ; laparoscopy x 1, hysterectomy x 5 nights, tonsilectomy x 2 nights; sore heart when pregnant 3 nights; big  blobby clots after birth 4 nights. 

P. Pet peeve:   EVVIL TAEMATAES

Q. Quote from a movie:   You.. Leave... Me.... Breathless...

R. Right or left handed:   Right

S. Siblings:  Sister

T. Time you wake up:  5 am when the bloody cat jumps on my head.

U. Underwear:  Yes. thank you.

V. Vegetable you hate:   See P Above.

W. What makes you run late:   My head.

X. X-Rays you've had:   None I don't think.  Scans, many, many, but no x-rays.   Oh - Boob Xray. But that is more a scan too?

Y. Yummy food that you make:   Tablet.

Z. Zoo animal:   Koala.

No comments:

Post a Comment