Saturday, November 11, 2006

flipping migraine

woke up at 6 this morning with flipping migraine. head was bursting. went down stairs for knock out pills, only to barf them up about 45 minutes later. bummer. managed to get off to sleep again, and woke up with a start at 8.40. I had appointment for flu jab this morning. I'm not old - i've got asthma, so made Si drag me down and get me into the surgery. Got my jag, had a wee wander round the town - the cold weather with a migraine always helps.
Got home, rolled back into bed, and stayed there til 2.30 when I felt like I may be able to get up. Head is still rubbish, but not hurting quite the way it was before.
We took a quick drive to Ayr, visited MAnDS and TK Maxx and then came home. Just had a chinese which probably wasn't the cleverest thing to do when you are feeling crap, but there you go. I thought it might make me feel better!
Had a shower. Going to sit still and watch tv now and get on with the knitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment