Friday, November 10, 2006

november weather

I always think that November should be crisp and bright. Today is soggy and dark, and I don't do soggy and dark. I want to be cuddled up on the couch, with a mug of chocolate laced with brandy and a really bad magazine, or maybe a book by ChristopherBrookmyre. Instead, I'm sitting at my desk gazing out the window at the rain hitting the windows horizontally, the flags being pulled straight and the flag poles bending in the wind. For once, I'm glad that I don't look out over the water.

Re my hypnotising myself this moring Was lovely. End result was tho - that I was still in the shower when everyone left for work / school. Still I made it in on time, despite certain people telling me that I was "cutting it fine" huh! I was still in sharp.

I must still be a bit asleep. I don't remember writing before.

No comments:

Post a Comment