Monday, June 18, 2007

So Anyways

I'm thinking that there is this building in Troon up for rental, and I'd love to have it and make it something spectacular. Like a Tap Dancing School. I love tap dancing.

Hey Lil'Devil, how do you fancy being a Tap Coach? Or you could do Freestyle, I know how much you like that.

Am sitting here, bored to tears at work. Shouldn't really be I have a tray which has now reached the heady heights of 1½ feet. I really need to get stuck in about it, but I can't be arsed. Too busy a weekend. What I need is a day off to recover after the weekend. I still think that I should join the Monster Raving Looney Party and petition for a 10 day week. Still work 5 days, but have 5 day weekends. Doesn't that sound much better.

It cost £500 to submit yourself for an election, I could have Lil'Devil as my Campaign Manager and together we could take over firstly Renfrew (I think they'd vote for me there), and then the rest of Scotland.

2 comments:

  1. I could start selling banana cake to raise funds for the submission.

    First, I want to raise funds for the dress though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay - get the dress. Then we'll work on the submission.

    ReplyDelete