Monday, June 25, 2007

Wide Awake,.... I'm not sleeping


I'm definitely in a Bono mood this week. Wide Awake... I'm Wide Awake... I'm not sleeping..... Love that song.

But I'm not really wide awake. I'm very tired. I came in, had tea, took Eilidh to Next Clearance.... then Tesco and now I'm home. Si has lost a CD for the PC and is having a loop trying to find it.

Eilidh has just painted her money pig. Lovely. Is a bit colourful, but exactly how a pig should be.

So now, I'm going to go and have a wee bit of meditation.... is Distant Empowerment night. I always feel better after it. More awake.

The mad woman phoned me at work today to apologise for phoning me at home, I said I thought she should have, it wasn't right. She then wanted to tell me all the behind the scenes family problems, I asked her to stop and told her that I really didn't want to get any more involved, and I was going. Bit blunt i think, but had to be done.

http://mathsnet.net/puzzles/cubilus.html - Eilidh is playing this game. Heaven's about I can't do it. Si and Her are bashing thru it. I defo need to sleep.

1 comment:

  1. Its good to know you're ready and you're wide awake
    So on you're marks and get set go
    Its Saturday no school today, so what you gonna do?
    There's no excuse to stay in bed we're waiting here for you!

    Timmy Mallet - rawk on!

    ReplyDelete