Sunday, March 09, 2014

http:\\sundaystealing.blogspot.com


1. Have you ever pretended to read a book to impress someone?  Erm, No.  I'm not a literary snob.   I read what I like, and If I pick something up and I can't read it... i put it down.

2. Have you ever pretended not to read a book in order to avoid embarrassment?  No, and I will quite happily read books which other people think are juvenile purely for the escapism.

3. What’s your worst reading habit?  Starting several books at once, and forgetting which book is which - a problem which has become worse with a kindle.... I flip between them, and I loose track of stories.

4. What book are you most proud of having read?  I'm not overly "proud" of having read anything. I read for enjoyment. :-)

5. Do you buy most of your books new, second-hand, electronically or borrow via the library?  I buy books from all sources. Can't walk past a book shop, always rake in second hand shops and download constantly, and love browsing the library.

6. Have you ever pretended to watch a film to impress someone?   ha ha ha ha no.  I have the attention span of a gnat.  If I watch a film all the way through it's because I ENJOY it, I would never watch a ilme for someone else's benefit.
 
7. Have you ever pretended not to have watched a film in order to avoid embarrassment?  No - I am not a magnificent film buff and will happily admit to whatever films I have watched, purely because me having got through a film is an achievement in itself.

8. What movie have you watched the most?  The Bourne Identity.  I'm not entirely sure I have watched the whole lot.  I had a phone which the film was downloaded on to.  So I would watch bits on long train journeys.  It's one of my husband's favourite films, so often I will come in and he is watching, and I will join in.  But whether I could actually retell the story would be a question!

9. What film do you tell people is your favorite ever?  Right now my favourite film ever is The Untouchables.  The French Quadrapelgic man and his carer from the projects.  The smile of Omar Sy is infectious and I could watch any film with that smile.

10. What film is actually your favorite ever?  I adore Dogma.  Despite all its gore, and violent, and swearing - the story behind the story is very pure.

11. What time do you usually wake up and get up in the mornings?   7.48 ish.  That is about as late as I can leave it before I'm late.

12. Do you wake naturally or does something/someone wake you up?  My husband leaving the bed and bathrooming, and coming back wakes me up.  And then I fall asleep again. :-)  Am hopeless at getting up.

13. How many snooze alarms do you need?  My husband tells me that he sets the alarm for 7 am.... He gets up about 7.30; that must be about.... 5 times.

14. What’s your routine on a workday/work at home morning?  I get up, shower, dry my hair, drink coffee, drink some more coffee.  then head to work

15. What’s your routine on a non-workday morning?  Lay in bed, moan for coffee, drink coffee, sleep some more,,, ask for some more coffee., sleep some more. I like sleep.

3 comments:

  1. Getting up is so tough for so many, someone ought to work on that! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love your #15 answer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My husband watches the Bourne Identity every time it's on. I've never watched it. Maybe I should try some time.

    ReplyDelete