Let's go!! An Oldie but a Goldie from the Archives..... I'm oh so impressed with myself when I manage to Sunday Steal on a Sunday.
1) Candle scents this month: November Rain. Yes, November Rain.... I was attracted to the colour; but boy it does smell nice. Yankee Candles do such lovely smells - but they do do some stinky smells too "mmmm bacon". WTH?
2) What I read this month: I am currently reading Dead Broken, by Gerard Gray, a Psychological thriller. It came recommended by my mate K, to be found here..... however... She also recommended a perverted Sex / S&M / anal thing.... Which made me immediately throw my phone away from me! Yeuk.
3) Top three songs I was drawn to: How to Save a Life... The Fray..... Big Bad Leroy Brown..Frank Sinatra... And Happy by Pharrell Williams. When I hear Save a Life,
I think good things will happen. It's happened before, and I strongly believe it will always happen. I used to tap dance.... Big Bad Leroy Brown was the first routine I learned and I can still do it all in my head..... Happy.... Just makes me happy, PLUS Pharrell is a tad pretty to look at.
4) Movies I saw: I can't remember.... I have a very short term memory for Films I watch unless they were something spectacular. Hmmm... Oh Oh I remember one - After Earth. Will Smith and his wee boy. It was very hmmm. .. didn't have any massive impact on me.
5) Favorite tv moments of the month: The return of my favourite programmes.... Grimm, Elementary... Walking Dead
6) Something yummy I made: Beef Stroganoff I did. It was lush... I don't typically cook, because my husband was a chef in an earlier life.
7) Restaurants where I ate: Hmmm, I ate in the World Buffet with my Pal... and Prezzo.... The World Buffet was far superior and cheaper Prezzo was over rated and expensive.
8) Five things I am loving this month: My Husband, My Son, my Daughter, Me Mam, my life.
9) A goal I had for this month: To get there :-)
10) This month I looked forward to: A month passing til it was nearly time for us to go to America
11) Something I want to remember about this month: I compromised with my boss, and agreed to taking on a junior; while lie is hectic right now - while she gets used to all the jobs... i can see it's going to have a beneficial effect on me.
12) A photo I took this month: http//:www.blipfoto.com/dogwithnobrain I take a photo a day. Over here.... I also do them for twitter #100happydays, I think I'm about 57 now.