Sunday, August 16, 2015

Sunday Stealing

Taken from Sunday Stealing



Are your nails painted a dark or light color?  My big toes on both feet are painted half painted dark.  It's a lovely dark red, very schexy.  I painted all my toes for our holiday at the end of May.  I just haven't done them again and all

that's left is all that is on my toe.   I used to be quite lazy about my toes and only used to paint the bits you could see outwith my sandals :-) 


Have you ever order pizza online?  Yes I have, because until recently there wasn't a pizza shop in town. So we would order on line, and then drive 8 miles to go and fetch.   They were usually always wrong :-)   Now in town we have a lovely pizza shop - Dough Pizza.  Gourmet Pizza for the connoisseur.  They are a bit lush.  So now we phone to tell them what we want, and go and collect.  





What color was the last candle you lit?   It's pink, with little blue and white lumps on it.  It's called Fairy Dust, and I lit it because some disgusting fag smoker smoked walking past the house and it came in the open windows. 




Is there something written on your shirt right now?    No, only the size.  I'm all in black today.  Schexy look. 



Is there a bookshelf in your room? 
  There are several bookshelves.   We just created a wee book nook, in the dining room.  I love it, I even order decals to decorate, they say, "
If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need.


Do you own a treadmill?    I don't own a treadmill, but I did hire one once - I was going to run a 10K, and hired the treadmill for practise; the hiring of the treadmill coincided with my diagnosis of asthma.  Was a complete waste of time - I keeled over every time I tried. 

  
Have you ever signed up for a gym membership? 
  Yes, for a while I did.  When I worked in Glasgow I went to the gym on the way home for an hour.  Sadly the instructors were all 18 year old unemployed gals who had no idea.  One wee lady who had arrived to "thin her calves down" and ended up with bigger ones - they just had her lifting weights with her ankles, crazy bonkers.



Is there a garbage can in your room? What color is it?  Yes, it's a white bin with a white bin bag in it. 


Have you ever read in the bathtub?  It used to be my favourite place to read.  Candles, lights, wine, book.  heaven. 




Have you ever had to wear a hairnet?
  Yes, sometimes I wear hairnets just because. :)  Nah, not really, i did buy one just for fun.  It was grand.  My hair is a big wooly mess. Hairnets are cool.

       (not a hairnet, a crown) :-)


Do you know how many pages the last book you read had?    No, about 340 I think.  When you read a kindle the pages are kind of irrelevant. 



What day of the week does the laundry usually get done?
    While our daughter is at home, every flipping day, I have no idea how she generates so much washing...  When we are alone (i.e., when she goes back to Uni)- Friday night! that's it!



Do you use the Facebook chat often? 
  Yeah, all the time, to speak to my son, he lives in "merica!



Do you have any baby pictures of yourself on your computer?
   Yeah, I do!


Do you eat onion rings?  Yes, I love onion rings - I had them last week at Handmade Burger Company. Nom nom.



What flavor of tea did you last have?  Just regular. Regular tea is my favourite, Teapigs regular tea is the very best. 


Do you own a bathrobe?   No I don't - I threw it out last week.  Hmmm, Better get a new one in case I have to be presentable.


Did you/will you have coffee or some other form of caffeine today? 
  I have had a chilled coffee, and several cups of instant.  We don't do filtered the way you to in USA. 



Do you have a mailbox or do you collect your mail from the post office?
  We have a letter box.  Mail delivered once a day by lovely postman.


 
What was the last animal you saw, and was it a pet?   Beanie - she is my wee cat.  Beau is setting next to her; she is much bigger :0



What was the last documentary you watched focusing on?  Hmm, I feel that the world is so awful right now - I steer away from Documentaries.  I like escapism.




Is there anything you need to remember to do before the day ends?  Go to bed :-) 


Is your car messy, or do you like to keep it clean?  Hmm, my daughter is driving my car just now and I cycle.    I looked in it the other day. Is a MASSIVE mess.  


Are you the type to wake up before the sun has even risen?  Ha ha ha ha ha No no no - I love sleep.  I like to sleep for as long as possible.  The cats sometimes wake me up, that does not make me happy.



Do you get uncomfortable when people stare at you?  Paranoid, Yes.  Although sometimes I am just generally happy, and I know people are looking because they are jealous because they want my happiness.


Have you ever been admitted to the hospital for a long period of time?  I have been in hospital for : Mole removal in my groin... that was unpleasant, but not overnight.  Mole removal from  my face, not over night, not under general anesthetic.  that was very unpleasant.    Laparoscopy - over night. drugged. Very nice.  Tonsillectomy overnight, drugged, amazing.  Hysterectomy, drugged, overnight, and in for 5 days.  That was horrific



No comments:

Post a Comment