Friday, July 27, 2007

Bye Bye Baby, Baby Bye Bye


i HAVE No Plans pour les Weekends, well excepting for the No. One Daughter's manicure at 9 am and my extensions at 11.30, and Harry Potter about 4 pm, and something loverly to eat on Saturday evening.

No One Son has gone away to Scout Jamboree which I'm exceedingly happy about. He has already text me and informed me that he has played Brazil at Football and won 1-5, and had a concert with Lemar and Liberty X and JK. Does life get any better for a 15 year old?

My wee Danes have gone home. Maja and Celine have been staying with us prior to attending the Jamboree, and although since monday we haven't been able to jobby or fart in the house, it does seem very quiet without them. Maja and Celine are lovely people and are heading off for wherever the Jamboree Is (is that a sign of a bad mother , that I don't actually know where my son is?), I've told them they can come back anytime, and that they can infact bash my son when they see him! Tee Hee.

Aw.Isn't life good. I think so!

No comments:

Post a Comment